Who is the best guitarist with the worst technique?

• Thread starter Rubbishplayer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
What's the name of that Italian guy who just played gibberish? Or would that be the worst guitarist with the best technique, IDK.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaxadam

Reaction score
I hope your tonneau cover is ridgid so you can platform on it while you shred and drive slowly through the hood.

Check out that thing of beauty…

IMG-0437.jpg

blackrobedone

Reaction score
David Chastain has something weird going on. I love his early albums and tried to emulate them. I thought he sounded completely unique but now I think it was because his right and left hands were totally out of sync when he played fast.
Check this out and imagine Vinnie Moore or Paul Gilbert playing these same lines.

jco5055

Reaction score
David Chastain has something weird going on. I love his early albums and tried to emulate them. I thought he sounded completely unique but now I think it was because his right and left hands were totally out of sync when he played fast.
Check this out and imagine Vinnie Moore or Paul Gilbert playing these same lines.

Phil Collen has something similar going on, if you watch him kinda "engage shred mode" it's pretty obvious he doesn't really have the skills of other shredders, it's kinda like he becomes a one trick pony when he does it/he really can't be that creative or musical with it. I think the following video will illustrate what I'm trying to say:

EDIT: video is disabled for embedding, and the comments are disabled...I think because there must have been similar sentiment to what I'm saying.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
What's the name of that Italian guy who just played gibberish? Or would that be the worst guitarist with the best technique, IDK.
If you mean this guy, he's Brazilian. :)

Yea, this is him I think. Dude couldn't carry a tune in a bucket but can somehow play complete nonsense almost perfectly.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
No I think salsa is talking about Italian guy with the anglocized name, people boo him live like it's his thing

jco5055

Reaction score

Yea, this is him I think. Dude couldn't carry a tune in a bucket but can somehow play complete nonsense almost perfectly.
or are you thinking of that italian guy Stevie T bullied who is dead now?

Latest posts

')