Who makes a 27" scale 7 string

• Thread starter Sevenstringer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
Current models are really only the Japanese RG7EXFX2. I'm sure Agile make one, but I can't for the life of me remember its name - I'm not too up to date on their names.

In the past, Ibanez have made:

RG7421XL - fantastic fixed bridge baritone for cheaps)
RG1077XL - H-S-H, LoPro7, Royal Blue with binding)
RG2077XL - Euro-market version of the 1077XL - difference being Edge Pro 7 instead of LoPro7 and a top mount locknut)
RG7680LTD-1 - Metallic burgundy, H-S-H, LoPro7, glow in the dark side dot inlays - a precursor/trial run for the RG1077XL - rare as fuck and I want one, bad!)
RG7EXFX - Precursor to the RG7EXFX2 - only real difference is the colour - this was black instead of Iron Pewter
RG7CSD-2 - LACS-Designed very limited production fixed bridge, H-S-H config baritone.

That's all I can remember.

ESP/LTD make some 27" baritones now that I think about it for Stephen Carpenter.

!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!!!!!

I need one of these too...

Wow, Mega Gas Attack..

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guitars/31554-ibanez-rg7680-ltd1-p0rn0-56k-ftl.html

blackout

Reaction score
Is the septor 7 their only right handed fixed bridge 7? I keep seeing the left handed interceptor with a string thru but i'm sure the right handed one has a licensed floyd? And i cant find the interceptor pro on the rondo site either.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
27" baritone rules.............

LAG stepahne forte' model
Eddie Kramer F-1
Chloe' baritone
Fernandez Limitied with emg's 7
Most Schecters !!!
Agiles INTERCEPTORS!!!
a few models of Ibanez..till next year I guess....

if there is anymore i do need to know as well....

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score

:lol: well said
Yeah any of the luthiers on here, like dan, sebastian, Mike s, would probably build you one. Not sure if youre looking for production models though

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy crap you have built some nice guitars.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks good my friend but aren't you setting yourself up for trouble by actually calling a guitar you make an RG7?? That guitar does look smoking though.

it looks almost exactly like the Mayones that Nergal from behemoth had built, except, his had one pickup.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he could get away with the looks just fine, i think the calling it an RG7 is what could cause problems.
That looks smoking hot though. how much does one of those run?

[edit] that stealth could be a bit wierd too. I dunno, maybe youd be fine, id personally just rename things to avoid hastle, know what i mean. thats your decision though, clearly. Id just want to avoid the chance of trouble from one of the monied up companies

')