Who owns Bareknuckle pickups

• Thread starter gorenication
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i ordered a set of aftermath 7ths that shipped on january 14th..i just wanna know from other buyers(especially in america) what the delivery turnaround is, ive been waiting forever for them and i need to get these emgs out of my fucking guitar!...wtfff

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demiurge

Reaction score
From their website:

Time and price aren't the deciding factors in Bare Knuckle pickup construction - ultimate tone and reliability is!

You should probably check with whomever you ordered the pickups through. If you ordered direct, well, it sounds like their customer service is pretty good.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They're hand wound pickups that from the sound of it you ordered direct from the UK, so 2-4 weeks would be a more than reasonable expectation depending on how busy they are at the time of your order.

Reaction score
emg 707s, and thanks ive just been alil impatient i guess, the mailing service they use said my pickups have been in the US since the 17th and that my postal service has them, my postal service has had no update since the 15th. im just worried that my shit is lost, im really stoked on these pickups, ive hated emgs for years and hate how they are like the standard in guitars, im usually a dimarzio guy, but i wanted to try BKP from everything ive been reading about them.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah waiting for customs SUCKS and how long it takes is completely random. I've had guitars get to the US from Japan in 2 days, then sit in customs for 2 weeks, while I've had other stuff that cleared customs in a couple of days :shrug:

chimpinatux

Reaction score
Well ive had a set arrive in 4 days before, but bareknuckle is located in my county...

FLGearnut

Reaction score
i too dislike how EMG's seem to have become the standard in every guitar. I think manufacturers are doing this to band-aid an otherwise lifeless sounding/constructed guitar because EMG's sound the same in every guitar they go on.

')