Who would you like to see interviewed by ss.org?

• Thread starter DDDorian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
One word, Dino.

I can interview Mircea from Mnemic, if anyone would be interested.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
i'd say

-Scar Symmetry players (i dont even know thier names, thats why an interview would be a great idea)

-Trey Azagthoth

-John Petrucci (i know, perhapse unrealistic but hey, you asked )

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
The guys from Cannibal Corpse for sure, including Jack Owens even though he's with Deicide now and they don't use 7's. Trey Azagthoth, Eric Rutan, and the dudes in Beneath the Massacre (I don't know their names).

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Allen Holdsworth
Paul Gilbert
Jason Becker
Dweezil zappa
Bruce Bouillet
Bumble foot
Ron letekro
And Tony Macalpine....hell ya!!!!

Unless I'm mistaken, most of the people on that list do not play a 7, which I believe is a pre-requisite to get an interview on this site :lol:

I'll second the Petrucci notion, even though he seems to be moving away from 7s nowadays. I've seen some people on the JP/DT forums that had landed an interview with him, so I think it is possible.

A good step would be to talk to Paul Warren (JP forums moderator--he's also posted here a couple of times) since he knows JP personally.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Muhammed Suiçmez of Necrophagist

Somebody give me a list of questions in case I run into him at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt this weekend.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
When the radioactive waste spilled on you giving you ungodly guitar skills, did it hurt?

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
-Trey Azagthoth

We tried that too. i talked to him in person at a concert about it, got his email, got questions, emailed him them. He never got back. I found out he had a myspace (Blabbermouth rules, lol)-- asked him on there, he said to send them over. So i did. And he never responded back :lol:

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
We tried that too. i talked to him in person at a concert about it, got his email, got questions, emailed him them. He never got back. I found out he had a myspace (Blabbermouth rules, lol)-- asked him on there, he said to send them over. So i did. And he never responded back :lol:

A pattern begins to emerge...:lol:

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
man, that sucks ken, that probably would have been a killer interview for the site, but i'm sure these guys got people buggin them for all kinds of stuff constantly

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't know if it's being a little fascistic, but perhaps we could resolve situations like this if we say that artists only get an interview if they actually come and post something here first. That way we wouldn't keep going to the trouble of arranging interviews that aren't going to happen.:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')