Who would you like to see interviewed by ss.org?

• Thread starter DDDorian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D

Desecrated

how about some 7-string bassplayers ??

Also, I would like to read some interviews with the guys making 7-strings like schecter, what made them go into 7-strings and so on. Maybe some info about the people from mesa and engl since a lot of people seams to like them.

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
Munky! C´mon guys... he might not be a shredder but he played a huge role on making 7 strings available worldwide, in a commercial way, and he is important. I would love to see an interview by him here.

D

Desecrated

O yeah, peter Tägtgren uses a universe 7-string and since he is the god and godess of metal-mixing, get an interview with him on how to handle the low frequenzies. See if you can find some more sound technicians that have worked with 7-strings.

High and mighty color is a popband from japan, they uses 7-string, might be fun to get a pop-view on 7string, same thing with all the jazz players that use them.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
but munkey couldnt tell us anything we didnt know, i mean, who ever interviews him might actually teach HIM something :lol:

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken, most of the people on that list do not play a 7, which I believe is a pre-requisite to get an interview on this site :lol:

I'll second the Petrucci notion, even though he seems to be moving away from 7s nowadays. I've seen some people on the JP/DT forums that had landed an interview with him, so I think it is possible.

A good step would be to talk to Paul Warren (JP forums moderator--he's also posted here a couple of times) since he knows JP personally.

I did not think of that :lol: well I'm certain that others would find it interesting apart the fact Tony is the only 7's player in the bunch ..:lol: :hbang: :shred: :yesway:

RCB

Reaction score
Dino
C.O.W.
Stef Carpenter
the dudes in Scar Symmetry
Ihsahn

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'd be happy with an interview w/ anyone who was already mentioned in this thread, though.

Axel

Reaction score
how about some 7-string bassplayers ??

Also, I would like to read some interviews with the guys making 7-strings like schecter, what made them go into 7-strings and so on. Maybe some info about the people from mesa and engl since a lot of people seams to like them.

Good point. Interviews of 7 string builders would be nice.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Munky (he can show us his entire collection)
Stef Carpenter

talon97

the ninja from hell
Reaction score
Stephen Carpenter. nobody else really uses the sevenstring the way he does. he has such interesting tunes

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
What about Buzz from Unearth (he's posted here before and over on jemsite some)

No ConeSS

Contributor
Reaction score
Maus and/or Chris from Lacuna Coil
Jani from Sonata Arctica
Mats from Circus Maximus
Marco Sfogli from James LaBrie's Element of Persuasion album

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
Fredrik Thordendal
Tony McAlpine
The boys in Scar Symmetry
Pat O'Brien
Nergal (that would be very interesting)
Rob or Matt from Chimaira (they used to use the son o' bitches so why not?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
')