Who would you like to see interviewed by ss.org?

• Thread starter DDDorian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luan

Reaction score
John petrucci!

C'mon guys, just email paul warren, isn't hard!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hellraizer

Reaction score
I would love to see an interview with the guys from CALIBAN (Denis Schmidt, Marc Gortz). They are releasing a new album in May, and they have went to sevenstrings (gonna be fuckin sick) All of there previous releases are written on 6 strings in C# tuning. It would be awesome to hear them talk about there 7's and new material.

MetalMike

IKILLUWITHMYBALDHEAD
Contributor
Reaction score
DR conducted a great interview with Santiago. I came across it a few minutes ago. Chris, you should check it out and consider using it here, with DR's permission of course.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
DR conducted a great interview with Santiago. I came across it a few minutes ago. Chris, you should check it out and consider using it here, with DR's permission of course.

Fucking hell, that was quick!! I only got that online last night! Did you see it on my MSN page?

Santiago and I agreed when we did that that we'd do another interview for ss.org when Chris reckons there's an opening on the front page for a new one. Plus, it would probably be better if a front page interview included questions from all the forum members, and not just me...

http://sumerian7stringsorcery.spaces.live.com/

Here's the address for those curious...

-K4G-

Go Auckland Blues!
Reaction score
I would love to see an interview with the guys from CALIBAN (Denis Schmidt, Marc Gortz). They are releasing a new album in May, and they have went to sevenstrings (gonna be fuckin sick) All of there previous releases are written on 6 strings in C# tuning. It would be awesome to hear them talk about there 7's and new material.

WHAT?for real???
hopefully theyre going back to their old sound(shadow hearts/small boy grey heaven).their new ones kinda suck.

MetalMike

IKILLUWITHMYBALDHEAD
Contributor
Reaction score
Fucking hell, that was quick!! I only got that online last night! Did you see it on my MSN page?

Santiago and I agreed when we did that that we'd do another interview for ss.org when Chris reckons there's an opening on the front page for a new one. Plus, it would probably be better if a front page interview included questions from all the forum members, and not just me...

http://sumerian7stringsorcery.spaces.live.com/

Here's the address for those curious...

:lol: I noticed you had a home page yesterday and checked it out. I came across the Santiago interview on there. It's a great interview. :yesway: I got all the information I wanted to know about his playing style. You asked some great questions.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol: I noticed you had a home page yesterday and checked it out. I came across the Santiago interview on there. It's a great interview. :yesway: I got all the information I wanted to know about his playing style. You asked some great questions.

Killer! Glad you enjoyed it!:) I didn't think anyone ever looked at my MSN page...:lol:

Quick question...were the sound samples on there working OK?

LEWY7777777

Reaction score
I think I would like to see the guitarists from MORBID ANGEL for their talented sevenstring works.
And sevenstring player from CANNIBAL CORPSE.

Hellraizer

Reaction score
WHAT?for real???
hopefully theyre going back to their old sound(shadow hearts/small boy grey heaven).their new ones kinda suck.

I agree shadows fuckin kills every other album. from what they say the shadow hearts fan will really dig this album

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
:yesway:
O yeah, peter Tägtgren uses a universe 7-string and since he is the god and godess of metal-mixing, get an interview with him on how to handle the low frequenzies. See if you can find some more sound technicians that have worked with 7-strings.

High and mighty color is a popband from japan, they uses 7-string, might be fun to get a pop-view on 7string, same thing with all the jazz players that use them.

I have talked with a pete a few times he is not interested in a 7 string guitar interview.....:rant:

I have talked a few times with Loomis?:nuts:

Tom from To-Mera is Possible....:agreed:

Soon as Greg from Paradise Lost comes here to the states I will get an exclusive interview of him and his new mayones 7 strings...I promise....:shred:

I still have a Marcel Conoen....waiting to be posted....

I am working on Munky I will get him when he picks up two of his new custom 7's at the Ibanez Factory.....as I cross my fingers...:lol:

And.....I am trying to get Guthrie Govan to play 7 string...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember you all need to clear the interviews with Chris first....this is not an open forum for interviewers. and Mods know that too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')