Whoa.... Look at this:

• Thread starter Nik
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Check this thing out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-Prestige...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

That's one nice 7-string. It comes with a middle single-coil and gorgeous fretboard... Still, I've never seen it before and can't see it on Ibanez's site, though the guy says he ordered it from Guitar Center for $1599...

So what model is that?

Anyway, I'm sure the price on this thing will skyrocket like crazy, no point in bidding for me :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor J

I Don't Own An Ibanez 7!
Reaction score
Fantastic cushions. Ebay is great for seeing what dreadful upholstry is in some people's houses.

Oh yeah... eh, nice guitar ;)

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Shannon said:
It's an RG1077XL.

Thanks!

So that's what that model looks like... You learn something new everyday. :shred:

Dylan7620

that guy
Reaction score
i sooooo prefer the black ones like hatebreeder got... that is like the closest thing to my dream guitar of any production guitar. only itd be a universe.... and a reverse headstock. mmmmm....... hatebreeder you luck luck man.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Dylan7620 said:
i sooooo prefer the black ones like hatebreeder got... that is like the closest thing to my dream guitar of any production guitar. only itd be a universe.... and a reverse headstock. mmmmm....... hatebreeder you luck luck man.
I know man. Its freaking great. I feel blessed when i play it. Even more blessed than eric with his 3 or 4 RG7CST's... Cause mine goes lower \m/

Jesse

iJesse
Contributor
Reaction score
Doctor J said:
Fantastic cushions. Ebay is great for seeing what dreadful upholstry is in some people's houses.

Oh yeah... eh, nice guitar ;)

Some one probably saw the drapes in Steve Vai's house and said that. Then they desidied to glue it to their $2000 Jem and put 20 layers of laquer over it. :scratch:

sepsis311

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
He said he custom ordered it, i dont know if its a 1077xl. i emailed him asking to take a picture of the headstokc. I would love it if it wasnt xl, and just 1077rb.

Latest posts

')