Who's Been Drinkin'?

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Buzz762 said:
I wish I were a drinker right now.

I can think of an easy fix for that. ;)

About to meet this asian chick I've gone on a few dates with for mexican and beer. I'll have more than she will, but that's ok because I can drink her under the table without getting more than a slight buzz. :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
My grandparents sent me 50 bucks with strict instructions to have a night out on the town on them.

Thus I must comply, and since it's thursday, and the first night of a new band at my favourite pub, I might head out there tonight :yesway:

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I will be later after I finish up recording some guitar tracks! :metal: Going to try and head downtown and check out one of Shannon's cover bands. :metal:

Firebeard

Viking Lord
Reaction score
Drinking right now to avoid the on coming fight with the old lady!.....Yep I'm drunk right now. :D

Spoongirl

Bunnies :wub:
Reaction score
tomorrow is the birthday of a friend.. so probably I'll be drinking :D not too much thought.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm getting my drink on in 18 minutes when I get to the club I'm playing tonight. I think I'll be consuming Drop Top Amber Ale. :yesway:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Have a good gig, Shannon, that beer sounds nice too. :yesway:

I don't drink as much as I used to, I used to love Newcastle alot, that was my favorite along with Saranac and some others, Sam Adams is usually what i'll drink when im out. Good beer. :agreed:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Watching a movie right now, drinking a beer (Sapporo Draft One. Pretty cheap stuff, but very good). Before the beer, I had a cocktail. Good stuff.

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
I'll start it off in saying that I'm about to head out to the pub in a bit and have a handful of Guinness. :yesway:

A handful? In most places its served in a glass :fawk:

I'm just joshing with you cheif.

I am about to proceed drinking. I've got some K, some green after shock that my housemate didn't like so she passed it onto me, some sambuca, whats left of a bottle of JD and some southern comfort.

Time to have one good weekend before 5-6 weekends of solid working.

Starting from................NOW!

[action=DelfinoPie]runs to the fridge[/action]

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Things I learned last night:

-The line to cross the Ambassador Bridge is long even on a weeknight.
-I.C.E. is gay. They searched my car because I look like someone who would be smuggling drugs into the country.
-Scotch is oh so good. I don't have the slightest clue what kind I was drinking but it was damn good.
-Canada smells like stale urine.

Things I learned this morning:
Hangovers suck.