Who's Been Drinkin'?

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
They held this brewery-fest in a city yesterday. Tried 8 different beers (ran out of money). Blueberry ale tasted pretty interesting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
96skk2q.jpg

pink freud

Reaction score
Add some cranberry and you got yourself a Washington Apple.

As for me, good ol' Fireball.

Reaction score
Natty Daddy at the moment. It's the strongest of the "Natural" line up. 8% and a decent tasting lager at that. $1.25 for the 24oz. Can't beat it. haha

Reaction score
Horse piss isn't good for a hangover....:lol:

Expensive horse piss at that. haha I feel like Corona and Heineken are the "go-to" beers for social drinkers. Not bashing anyone though. I'd take it if it was free. :lol:

Had some NJ craft brew a few weeks back. Was pretty damn good. Talked with a guy who brews and might be brewing my first batch soon! :shred:

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
I tried some Corona Familiar a couple of weeks ago and it's not bad.

I still pick-up Heineken 22s on occasion as well.

I usually drink craft beers but every so often I just want a tallboy of something cheap but better than a Bud, y'know.

Reaction score
^ If I go to a party and they have Heini's or Corona, I won't complain at all. I just only justify spending more money on less brew if it's craft. haha Shit, Natty has been on my menu a lot lately. :lol: But, I feel like you can never go wrong with a 12 of Yuengling lager for roughly $11. The Natty Light 12's are only $8.55(after tax) though. haha

I've also been digging Miller High Life lately because my liquor store up the street has 32oz's for $1.75

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
Last night was margaritas on the rocks made with awesomely cheap Montezuma tequila. Wasn't half bad but its no Patron!

I just hope there was no Montezuma's revenge afterwards :lol:

Ok. All bad puns aside you missed me by a day. Celebrated the b'day yesterday with some Evan Williams because I'm super broke haha. Just now really recovering too

Reaction score
That's strange. Around here that's PBR for the younger crowd and Bud/Coors/Miller Lite for the older folks.

My friends in Vermont and my friends in Philly tell me the same. haha Apparently, it's big with hipters. I've yet to come across anyone we're I'm from that like it, but I've been backing off of it lately because it's the only beer that gives me rather brutal hangovers. I'll drink an entire 12 of anything else and be okay the next day, but PBR kicks my ass in that department.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
I just hope there was no Montezuma's revenge afterwards :lol:

Ok. All bad puns aside you missed me by a day. Celebrated the b'day yesterday with some Evan Williams because I'm super broke haha. Just now really recovering too

Oh you know there was!!! Brutally. Cannibal Corpse should write a song about it!!!

Reaction score
The fall out
SRMM9BZ.jpg

1 oz Peach Schnapps
1 tsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
2 drops Grenadine
If you apply the baileys with the straw in the middle its called a brain hemmorage, straw on top= fallout

abandonist

Banned
Reaction score
I'm making a bunch of old fashioned with bulleit.

Bulleit, honey syrup, 4 dashes angostura, ice, a splash of Canton.

I own a high end restaurant/bar, so if y'all want good drinks I can give recipes.

Latest posts

')