Who's Been Drinkin'?

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Light breakfast! We should have a homeade wine and ales & spirits thread. That'd be niceee.

I have some badass recipies for blackberry, apple, and raspberry wines. Every summer I plan on doing it but some shit always comes up.
These little frozen things aren bad I just add some rasp lemonade or schnapps or something

e29b3ri.jpg

Would hit it.....

gHuEyPE.jpg

QxTE9hJ.png

HR86D9z.jpg
usOmSXt.jpg
revLLFq.jpg

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Alaskan Summer Ale!

Buy local, support craft beer! Big brewers actively try to edge the little guys out of business, not to mention supporting cannabis and hemp prohibition. Vote with your gut!

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Anybody here using Untappd? I just signed up tonight, pretty cool. Drank a New Holland Dragon's Milk, which was incredible.

If anybody uses the app, add me (Murdstone).

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Had some good ales earlier, now some shit pils. Won't even get me drunk. :noplease:

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
soon as i get home im having 3 drinks. Desorrono sour, vodka collins, and a pint of guiness at the pub

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Monday: Started drinking at 3pm, had 11 beers and a bit of vermouth.
Tuesday: Started drinking at 3p, had 6 beers in 1,5 hours, 1 beer later in the evening and a liter of vermouth.
Today: 0,72l bottle of sake (and maybe some beer if I have any money left)

Hey, gotta pass the time for GTA somehow. :lol:

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
The wife and I made beer-battered chicken and waffles, which basically turned into us getting hammered eating fried chicken while the waffle machine burned. For breakfast, beer and leftovers.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Managed to score some Furstenberg, my all time fave lager and trust me I have consumed heroic doses of lager over decades.

Currently chillin' on Ibanez JCRG8670-1972 Marshall Super Lead-Furstenberg. Ah...those bum notes are bliss!! :hbang:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
^One of my favorites. Good stuff.

Didn't really plan the to have any drinks for a while after the three day binge earlier this week but had to take couple of beers to cheer up the mood while talking to guy on Skype while playing some videogames. One of the cheapest beers around but it actually tastes very damn delicious.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Tried this cider last night. Really liked it. Not overbearingly sweet, and dry, which I like.
577328_661935303817176_1648858309_n.jpg

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday I bought some craft beers and my sister found them in the fridge so I told her that I have been into craft beers for a while. Apparently she and her boyfriend were also into them so her boyfriend came over and he had some of them too so I ended up having a nice beer tasting evening with them. :)

Emil357

Reaction score
57435HBO111111M.jpg

Bought a couple of these yesterday. They really get you drunk and the taste isn't that bad at all.

Latest posts

')