Who's Been Drinkin'?

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
What a weekend. I got wasted on Friday but had to wake up at 5am in Saturday to go to the Estonia. I had my first beer at 9am in the cruise ship and steadily kept drinking throught the day stuff like beer, glögg (mulled wine), smirnoff ice and whiskey. We found this unbelievable brewery restaurant where I drank the best tasting and cheapest pints I've ever had. Good times. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
- cherry liqueur
- champaigne
- 3 different types of beer
- 2 different types of vodka
- 2 different types of brandy

That's how you celebrate independence. :lol:

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Had a little too much of my home brewed Belgian triple last night with my buddy and sent this jem of a text at 3:40 in the morning to another friend.

Bet you cant wait for your break. I got you a Christmas present wihich you'lll loveyyou'll be pumpedI'll give you a clue it involves jst release otheriwse I coould die. Is it worth dying for??? What would I do whenn I know it it mortal danger. You think I was submitted immmortoataiion danger by city was in so much pain!!!!

I have no idea what I was trying to get across to him but its hilarious if you read this in a drunk voice haha. Can any of you guys translate this hahaha.

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
Ummm... I'm pretty good at deciphering my own drunkenese but this seems to be another dialect all together :lol:

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Everclear last night the 190 proof kind....pretty much sums itself it, broke my picking hand thumb and woke up with rocks in my hand :lol: college

LarksTongue

Reaction score
Oh yeah, this is some seriously good stout.

double-cream-stout.jpg

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Having a few beers after a 13 hour day at work with one more day left to finish another 60 hour week, listening to Horn of the Rhino & Egypt.

:hbang:

flyingV

probably drunk
Reaction score
Vodka + Orange & passion fruit juice, just smoked a shisha head outside (We currently have around 4°C)

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
The last week has been 14 hour day, get home, shower, then drinks in this fashion.

Beer Beer Shot Beer Shot Beer Shot Beer Shot Beer.....

turns out i love tequila

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Its a good change to make, although a nice bourbon will never replace tequila.

I just party a lot more than I sip spirits at home, I usually take Tequila to parties/pre-drinks, but if i'm just having a drink at home I usually go a nice Honey/Bourbon Liqueur or some Drambuie whisky.

')