Who's Been Drinkin'?

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Did the "Centurion" Challenge last night, 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes, which is basically 9 beers, pretty fun, but it really sits on your stomach rough haha.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
good.whiskey like that is always best straight, but if you really wanna mix it cant go wrong with good old coke. Im quite partial to whiskey and coffee too, but thats just my heritage coming through.
On my side, ive drank quite a few stellas and had a few shots of svedka as.well. everyone else is gone to bed and im listening to ky roomate bang his new lady love. im not even annoyed tho, dude reaaaaaaaaally needs to get laid

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
4 coors, a screwdriver and a 40oz of Mickeys to the dome and I feel amazing while trying to paint my cousin's room. Since she's doing red walls with a black ceiling and trim, I'm tempted to paint the slayer logo on an unpainted portion of the wall. :lol:

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
I haven't drank for probably a month, but I figure .... it, its Saturday night. Little more than a quarter bottle Wild Turkey later, I'm still good. .... yeah, I still have my tolerance. That being said it's 4 in the morning and I should probably be in bed, but .... it, I have enough alcohol in me that me guitar playing sounds good for once so I'm gonna jam some stuff.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
8 portions of alcohol in 1½ hours last Thursday. The next morning was nothing but unpleasant. :squint:

pink freud

Reaction score
450px-Beer-Paulaner-Salvator-Doppelbock.jpg

I loves me some Doppelbocks.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Cold snowy day here so I think ill have a drink or 10 pretty damn soon!

Techdeath

Reaction score
Shared a bottle of wild irish rose with the lady friend. She passed out after a couple chugs. Nothing like 17% wine to get the blood flowing

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Portwine and beer. I bought a strong wine bottle but I left it in the parking lot. :(

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
About to have a couple Yuengling lagers and relax for the night. Maybe pick up some Becks on my way home tomorrow. Been wanting some for a few weeks now.

BEADGBE7

Reaction score
Haha this is my new favorite thread. Had 'alf a bottle o bushmills last night. next time i'll have a pic

')