Who's Been Drinkin'?

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

frogunrua

Lord of the Afros
Reaction score
usually a jim beam guy, but I've polished of a fifth of evan williams single barrel, and a fifth of just reg evan williams the last 3 days. Good stuff...............and jack daniels sucks ass

That's because bourbon is the shit!

Yesterday my fiancée bought me the ingredients for some kick ass hooch as a birthday present. It almost filled a 5 gallon bucket. I am going to have a little party in a couple of hours.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
Made some Irish (well, Scotch in this case) coffee with the last of the Johnny Walker my buddy gave me for my bday. Yummmm

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Adam D made me want to drink beer again. Bought the cheapest kind of brand yesterday. 0,89€/a can, not bad. :D

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
Drinking some Kraken rum with some buddies. Their actually members on here too. Fun times ahead.

By the way, this Kraken rum is pretty good. Really smooth and has a rich flavor. Maybe that's just me and only be 21 and not trying that many different rums.

If anyone has some suggestions on some good rum I would love to know.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Drinking some Kraken rum with some buddies. Their actually members on here too. Fun times ahead.

By the way, this Kraken rum is pretty good. Really smooth and has a rich flavor. Maybe that's just me and only be 21 and not trying that many different rums.

If anyone has some suggestions on some good rum I would love to know.

Kraken is good stuff. For a lighter spiced rum I prefer Sailor Jerry over Capt Morgan anyday. Also the fruity rums like Malibu and Parot Bay are good mixers.

But for legit rum look for Don Q' straight from Puerto Rico!!

So its noon and I have an 8 pack of Bud Tallboys in the fridge that will be gone by 5. TOday is my sunday so I start early and work it off before I have to work tomorrow. So my day is gonna be beer, Star Wars:The old Republic, food then bed!

Rustee

†The Skyrim Bard†
Reaction score
Just got back from a mates gig. 9 schooners of Peroni (I think schooners may just be limited to Aus and maybe the UK) so I'm well happy right now.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Take a sip of energy drink, take a sip of beer, mix that shit in your mouth and you have the best drink ever. :lol:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Just having the first glass of traditional Finnish mead this year. Tastes like Mountain Dew with yeast in it. :yum:

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Man Ive been drinking. I just messaged my whole band and said if you dont value what I think you can go fuck yourself because they do what they want but when its my turn to offer a thought its like who are you. Im just the lead guitar player ya know just chillin here.

Then since I am drunk as fuck.................... I decided to message my 3 best friends and say are you friends all the time or just when its convienient. Like you only get ahold of me when your bored and its like oh lets text Luke. Fuck Im done.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Just cracked open first Heineken. Not really my favorite beer but Jeff Hanneman's it was. So, for Jeff!

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
Failed 3 classes in my last semester before student teaching because I was busy teaching music...

30 pack of PBR tonight

Scattered Messiah

Kassandrian Dreams
Reaction score
Well, yesterday on a doubledate I found out Munich apparently has a very good local Gin brand - We were at the park, there was a nice river to cool things, we went straight though a whole bottle, accompaigned with some beers and a regroup at my favourite bar some time later ...
I am really able to hold my drink well, but the combination of gin, beer, and my favourite bartenders signature long island ice tea -which is lacking the "tea" component so much, that one can really almost look through it, however it still somehow tastes like it should... only with much more % - made the evening pretty interesting:
one of the twins obviously decided she'd hit on me, so I hit on her sister (to complicate the situation and gain time to drink some more, as they are hot& good company, but not my type), which resulted in us giving tasks to each other, ranging from "pay for the next round" to "hit that chick/guy with some totally dumb opener" ...

tl,dr: wallet empty, liver working hard, cool and extremely wasted day^^

')