Who's Been Drinkin'?

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
Cheapest beer available at a party, super smashed right now.

Someone at the party said: "time to take a good sip of whisky", an put a bottle of olive oil to his mouth. That's when i knew it was time to head home.

Demiurge

Reaction score
Sick today... with whatever quasi-cold/flu thing I get every year.

I want to give respect to the Dr. Nick type who created the wives'-tale about treating a sore throat with whiskey, as I am currently employing that manner of treatment.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
942459_10151629465923482_387597955_n.jpg

This is me saturday night at my mates 21st.....

Needless to say it was a good night....

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Guinness...lots of it.

Anybody in the UK/Ireland know where I can lay my hands on some Furstenberg??? That was my all time fave beer. Nobody where I live seems to sell it now...:wallbash:

tm20

Reaction score
JD and coke while i work on my thesis, listening to Suicide Silence. living the life ._.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
So lets see..... 6 pack PBR liquor store strength, half pint BAtons Vodka, just walked to the store because Im too drunk to drive 4 pack of Bud Clamato!

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
So lets see..... 6 pack PBR liquor store strength, half pint BAtons Vodka, just walked to the store because Im too drunk to drive 4 pack of Bud Clamato!

Dude I don't know how people can drink vodka, I can drink probably as hots worth of vodka and i"m beyond ....ed up. But I got a bottle of Sailor Jerrys monday and Tonight I would take a sip and pla a song and plah another song and take a sip and I just finished the other half of the bottlel

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Dude I don't know how people can drink vodka, I can drink probably as hots worth of vodka and i"m beyond ....ed up. But I got a bottle of Sailor Jerrys monday and Tonight I would take a sip and pla a song and plah another song and take a sip and I just finished the other half of the bottlel

I don't drink it straight. I made a bloody merry and mixed the other half with lemon lime coconut soda. Was tasty!! Doesn't get me anymore drunk than any other 80 proof liquor.

Experimorph

Reaction score
Had just one beer last night with good company. Tried a Young's Double Chocolate Stout for the first time.

My initial reaction to it was pretty nasty but the aftertaste does somewhat grow on you. Not sure I'd get another one, though.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday I had 4-5 glasses of real champagne, 8-10 glasses of some cheap stuff, one small glass of Hibiki 12yo blended whiskey, one shot of "Jaloviina" (cognac mixed with clear alcohol), 3 beers and couple of sips of some cheap Jägermeister copy.

Experimorph

Reaction score
Yesterday I had 4-5 glasses of real champagne, 8-10 glasses of some cheap stuff, one small glass of Hibiki 12yo blended whiskey, one shot of "Jaloviina" (cognac mixed with clear alcohol), 3 beers and couple of sips of some cheap Jägermeister copy.
You didn't happen to graduate yesterday, did you?

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
You didn't happen to graduate yesterday, did you?

Yes, I did. :lol: And the funny thing is that I didn't even have any actual celebration party yet. My parents just got back home from Tallinn to get the drinks for the next weekend's party. :D

')