Who's Been Drinkin'?

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Experimorph

Reaction score
Yes, I did. :lol: And the funny thing is that I didn't even have any actual celebration party yet. My parents just got back home from Tallinn to get the drinks for the next weekend's party. :D
The more (parties with alcohol) the merrier. Congratulations, though!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GizmoJunior

Reaction score
Bud Light and Early Times whiskey, honestly it's nasty but I'm at a party and I'm drinking for free so I can't complain.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Bought Bols blue (curacao) today as I have always wanted to taste it. Mixed it with Sprite, Mountain Dew and Dr Pepper and I got the best summer cocktail ever. :D

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Just tasted wheat beer for the first time. Disgusting, tastes like mead. Luckily, I only bought one and I have some normal beer.

pink freud

Reaction score
8555829094_02329358a2.jpg

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Had some Jameson's Whiskey on a night out with my friends for my bud Kyle's Birthday. Tasted brilliant, smooth with a nice bite to it. I don't drink often at all, but that was some good stuff.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I had the late graduation party on Saturday so I had all kind of different stuff, mostly beer and this delicious coffee liqueur.

Right now I'm enjoying my new favorite beer; Pilsner Urquell

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Had like, 15-16 beers yesterday and some whiskey. I probably should take a break as I have drank everyday since last Saturday. :squint:

GizmoJunior

Reaction score
I've been drinking Founder's Dirty Bastard Ale. So far it's just alright. I'm actually feeling pretty good because I also took a few shots of Jaegermeister. It's very rich and dark but doesn't compare in taste to Sierra Nevada's Torpedo Ale which I drink quite often. By that I mean I prefer the taste of the IPA. Sorry to anyone if I sound stupid as mentioned I've been drinking. :lol:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
01_Koff_porter.JPG

Bought a bottle of Koff Portteri for a test. It was nominated the best Finnish beer of 2011 so it's not bad. The pic ain't mine but I'm actually drinking it from the very same kind of glass. :D

I also have been drinking the sake from yesterday and bought some more beer.

Edit: Some whiskey too.

Latest posts

')