Who's Been Drinkin'?

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to go cycling but it started raining.. Had couple of Porters instead. (see the pic in my last post)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
Had like, 15-16 beers yesterday and some whiskey. I probably should take a break as I have drank everyday since last Saturday. :squint:

I have a feeling you're going to become a raging alcoholic.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
12 pack of Hamms beer in the fridge about to get drank tonight. Why, because its a work night!!!!!

Mr-Jemhead93

I think I'm profound
Reaction score
I've been getting Mississippi Mud lately, some people find it too strong but i think it is just perfect for a Black&Tan and a steal for the price!

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I've been getting Mississippi Mud lately, some people find it too strong but i think it is just perfect for a Black&Tan and a steal for the price!

5% ABV and some people find that strong? Even 7,2 tastes like water to me nowadays, no joking. :scratch:

I had two beers I found in the fridge last night.

Mr-Jemhead93

I think I'm profound
Reaction score
5% ABV and some people find that strong? Even 7,2 tastes like water to me nowadays, no joking. :scratch:

I had two beers I found in the fridge last night.

That's what I said but then again these were people who's strongest beer they've drank is probably corona or something

pink freud

Reaction score
Celebrating my father's 51st birthday:

IMG_3413.JPG

Followed by
4994199712_4051a34868.jpg

Followed by
Bosteels_Tripel_Karmeliet.jpg

GizmoJunior

Reaction score
Just the other day I enjoyed a bomber of Arrogant Bastard Ale by Stone Brewery. Right now I'm having a Dog Fish Head 60 Minute IPA and I'm quite impressed. This is my first craft brew by them. I definitely think I'm ready for the 90 Minute IPA.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Finished a bottle of this myself over the weekend. Even though it's low proof it's pretty damn good and goes down super extra smooth for whiskey :yesway:
Fireball-Cinnamon-Whisky.jpg

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
F uck...started drinking at 10 AM, been drunk since.

Whiskey, beer, tequila, rum, more beer, jungle juice, and 3 different parties to celebrate the 4th made today fantastic. Also spent it with so many people whose company I enjoy, overall a great day!

Latest posts

')