Who's In A Gigging Band?

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Are you in a gigging band.

• Hell yeah I am! \mm/

Votes: 441 59.4%
  • Getting off the ground, will be gigging soon.

Votes: 125 16.8%
  • In between bands at the moment.

Votes: 54 7.3%
  • I rock my bedroom every night!

Votes: 122 16.4%

• Total voters

xAGx

Reaction score
I play guitar in a Death Metal band from Salem Ohio called Psyclosarin. I joined in September of '17 with a new bass player and we've played 4 shows since our addition and are actually set to enter the studio this weekend (Feb 10) to record two of our newer songs we have written.

If you guys could check out our debut album "Perceptions of the Damned" it would be greatly appreciated!!!

\m/

lewis

Reaction score
my band are busy preparing to gig this year.
full drummerless setup. (programmed/mixed & Mastered Drums on backing track)
we are busy writing them atm and end of this month we are buying a Focusrite 18i20 for our drum/backing track needs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Ress

Reaction score
I play in a rap/rock band Rosen. We are in London, UK. Our first EP is due to be released mid year, we have two singles out already, here's the latest one:

Semi-pro

Reaction score
My band's album release gig will probably the only show this year. Welp, gotta make most of it!

sleewell

Reaction score
my band has shows on 11/19 and 11/20 if anyone is in michigan and wants to get in a pit

244336031_165832052397248_4302205295360865564_n.jpg

247829112_178813447765775_5329806182596325981_n.jpg

LostTheTone

Elegant Djentleman
Reaction score
Whelp we just finished our first gig as a whole band - Last July was the first time (I literally joined the band on my wedding day) we played together and since then we wrote an EP, recorded it and went out to play tonight at the Giffard Arms in Wolverhampton.

Holy shit, achievement unlocked eh?

It was a proper tiny crowd, sadly. More people showed up than were in the bands, so thats a good start, but not vastly more so. One support band had covid and had to cancel, the other one were surprisingly banging - When someone tells you that the support is called the Parlour Creepers and will be playing such classics as Wake Up And Smell The Nosebleed, it doesn't give you much confidence. But they were class, and they stuck around and got the crowd going for us as well. Nice blokes.

So yeah... My guitarists first gig in about 8 year, my first gig in about 12 years. And it went well. Tiny crowd, sure. But we played well. No disasters. No failures. My voice help up. And people swarmed to tell me how good I sing. Happy with that.

Oh and I look good in the pictures, which makes my wife happy 👍

Soul_Debt_NJ

New Single TYRANT, now streaming
Reaction score
We just resumed gigging in April after a year of inactivity (videos to follow from Shaker's Pub in Oakdale as well as an upcoming house show in South Jersey);

also---this goes out to any band in PA, MD, VA, DE, NY, & of course, NJ: we will play with bands of all sub-grenres, ranging from hardcore and metalcore, to old school thrash/death metal and everything in between (In all honesty, we're trying to get on more OSDM oriented bills).

music/socials below:

linktr.ee/SoulDebtOfficial

dhgrind

Reaction score
Just played my first ever live show with a new Blackened Thrash band called Warwitch - we opened for Exsul in Tucson last night at Club Congress.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Who's in the Richmond, VA area?

Let's do this.