Why are you happy right now?

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
Since I started the http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/off-topic/193766-why-you-mad-right-now.html thread I figured why not make a why are you happy right now thread too?

I woke up this morning in a great mood ( not because I have a day off from work ) but I realized that I have no reason to be mad today. It's a beautiful day out, I played with my German shepherd for 2 hours, Played guitar for a while dyed my hair black the other day and I think I'm gonna keep it this way for a while. My girlfriend is the greatest. I finally picked a winner, my family loves her, my friends love her, we never had one fight. I'm listening to my favorite bands, My Dad's business has work coming up. I'm almost ready to quit my current job for a better job opportunity. I'm drinking an ice cold monster energy drink. ( im addicted to these things) Those are some reasons why I'm in a good mood today.

Share why you're in a good mood and maybe this will shed some light on others and be a moral booster/motivational thread! :yesway:

steve1

Reaction score
My new headphones came today. ATH-M40fs. They seem good enough for my needs, and they didn't break the bank. things certainly sound better than they did with iPod earphones :lol:

The Uncreator

Control The Sun
Reaction score
I just discovered Revalver. And in terms of rhythm tone, it poo-poo's all over Guitar Rig.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
^ Nice. Yeah man, I went to guitar center to check out a few pairs of headphones a couple months back and they can REALLY hurt the bank. It's pretty ridiculous how pricey they can get.

Ill-Gotten James

Reaction score
My work day just ended. I'm going home to do some recordings. I also just had an impulsive buy off of craigslist yesterday and scored a Carvin bass for a nice price, so now I have a new toy to play!

broj15

Reaction score
I might be working a long ass 13 hour shift today but at least the ups man brought me some new band merch and I have a new pair of fresh murdered out vans slip one on my feet lol. Not to mention my girl friend is gonna come see me in 2 hours and I have a killer salad waiting in the fridge when I get off. I guess its the little things :lol:

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
for me, there's MUCH more bad than good at this point in time, but I'm thankful that:

I got a great internship for the summer.
My big herb (for cooking) garden is flourishing
I was elected vice president of my school's chapter of ASCE
I'm jamming to Pyscroptic's latest album, The Inherited Repression
I'm dating an awesome, beautiful chick.
I have no GAS and I have top notch gear.
I have a great bicycle that I love to ride in the beautiful weather I've been seeing recently.

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
Seeing Meshuggah Friday. :D

i__m_jelly___id_by_kuroneko1300-d48c9gx.jpg

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Just ate a Yorkie. I'm not talking about the breed of dog, btw.

For non-Brits who maybe aren't aware of this confectionery delight, it's basically a big ol' bar of chocolate. Just chocolate, no fancy flavours or fillings or any of that nonsense, just chocolate.

And a slogan which is controversial among people with little ability to perceive a joke:

yorkie.jpg

This makes me happy, because it was fucking delicious.

steve1

Reaction score
I love a yorkie. Occasionally, if im feeling a little fruity I'll pick up a raisin and biscuit one

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
Woke up and called work to see when i'm working tomorrow, they just told me to come down there and after I said I live 35 minutes away they still just told me to come down there and see.

I was in a pissy mood most of the day cause of that UNTIL

I heard one of my best friends most likely will be coming home from the marines for a few months. Just depends on if the school/training or w/e it is has a spot for him but he said they are backed up till july.

I'm happy as shit right now

ImaDjentleman

Ima let u finish but
Reaction score
weeeeeeell, im still alive and i still have ma jp7 :)
awesome thread idea, although i think people are more interested in bitching about their problems :lol:

ASoC

Downpicker \m/
Reaction score
I finally finished programming a drum track for a little cover I've been arranging :hbang:

Now I just need to write a little 4 bar solo (I'm thinking a very 80s tapping lick will suit this song nicely) :shred:

Then I can record bass parts and wait until I'm finished building this guitar to use it as the recording guitar for my cover/demo