Why are you happy right now?

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Music diploma is finally done and sent for reviewing. Just uploading the songs I recorded for it on Soundcloud. :)

Also, found a candy bar in the freezer. God knows how long it has been there. Still ate it. :lol:

Edit: https://soundcloud.com/fat-elf ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Recordings are sounding better albeit apparently not any more interesting... :lol:

Also, I managed to unload some gear so I'm less fearful that I'll be out on the street soon. :lol:

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
First gig booked, band website coming up, most things are going great music-wise:D

*EDIT*
I'm also picking up my new amp tomorrow

Last edited:

Cnev

Reaction score
I just found a CD completely full of garage recordings from my very first band during high school, most of which were brilliantly engineered using a radioshack microphone stuck inside a roadcone we stole off the highway one night. I'm so excited! :D

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Long, sweaty bike trip and beer afterwards. This could turn into a habit. :D

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Just had the best rehearsal in a year. In my main project, we brought back the bassist and drummer with whom me and the guitarist started said band 5 years ago. It went waaaay better than I imagined and god its fun to jam with a(n almost) full band. Now to find a proper singer...

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
No school tomorrow because of some random national holiday and our school is so fair that Friday is also off so extended weekend, here I come. :D

Also, took my seven string to the music class today and all the underclassmen couldn't keep their eyes off of it and this one guy was like "woah, is that a seven-string?". :lol:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
It's Ascension Day. I'm not a christian, but come on.. You should know that:lol:

Yeah, I know what it's called but I was just too lazy to translate and I don't have the slightest clue what it is about.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what it's called but I was just too lazy to translate and I don't have the slightest clue what it is about.

In the new Testament, Jesus rises from the dead on Easter Sunday, then walks the earth for 40 days, and rises to heaven. The day he rose is called Ascension Day.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
In the new Testament, Jesus rises from the dead on Easter Sunday, then walks the earth for 40 days, and rises to heaven. The day he rose is called Ascension Day.

I thought it was the Easter he rises to heaven. Brb, reading the Bible from cover to cover..

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I thought it was the Easter he rises to heaven. Brb, reading the Bible from cover to cover..

Nah Easter is when he "rose from the dead". According to the bible, he was still on Earth for 40 days after that before the Ascension.

I'm still awaiting for Jesus Hanneman Christ's second coming to feast on the flesh of false prophets. :metal:

Don Vito

Reaction score
miss u jsus.;hop u get betur soon
9554_Black-Jesus-Montage-Posters.jpg

')