Why are you happy right now?

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
After 3yrs of being in a garage, we may potentially have our 1st gig on 5/24 from 9p-1a. Now if we can just shit an additional hour of music. Crux of being a bar cover band....3hrs of music needed (3x1hr sets or 4x45m sets)...now we just gotta crap an hr of music.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
miss u jsus.;hop u get betur soon
9554_Black-Jesus-Montage-Posters.jpg

I know that the older members will get this, but doesn't this look like Drakkar? :lol:

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
Just went to see the ocean and cult of luna
The ocean was magnificent, Cult of luna was an experience. They also destroyed my ears but thats ok.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Oh my jesus lord yes. :bowdown:

I'm positive he'll get a real kick out of the irony of that pic. :lol:

On-topic:
Actually went and hung out with my Women in American History teacher today. He is a minister for a small liberal-minded christian church (he is seriously the most laid-back, non-judgmental pastor I've ever met btw) and wanted to meet up with me to talk about LGBT issues and things I've seen the LGBT community face; particularly transpeople. I guess he needed some info for his sermon on loving your fellow man.

Best convo I've had in along time. :yesway:

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Watching this and pondering female privilege:

I have also been able to determine that I probably won't lose my hair prematurly, which always is good news:lol:

Last edited:

Murmel

Reaction score
Finally found a blue blazer I'm happy with. The 2-year hunt has officially ended.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
An old aunt of mine came up to me and said "You're such a handsome young man, I just don't get why you have that piercing in your lip" in the way only judgmental people can.

My mom quickly jumped in (before I could respond) saying "I love it, I think it looks great, it's his style. In fact we were just thinking about getting another tattoo together*" I proceeded to high five my mom and walk out of the room.

:shred: My parents rock.

*When I got my first tattoo my mom came with me and got herself a tattoo as well as fixing an older one.

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
I high-fived Wes Hauch, got patted on the back by Michael Keene, and helped Ben Weinman crowd surf last night. I haven't tested it yet, but I'm pretty sure the rules are that I've absorbed some of their guitar powers.

On a side note, Wes is a super nice dude. There was this 9 or 10 year old kid in the front row during their set, and Wes came down and talked to him when they finished. Nice of him to do something special for that kid, because I think he might have been killed during Dillinger's set. :lol:

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Worked 12 Hours straight today without a break, on our busiest day of the year ; Mothers Day.

Sure, that should make me mad, right? Well the drama in the kitchen didn't help, the other chef walked out half way through service leaving myself to cater for the last half of the lunch service. That was annoying, but the whole shift I stuck at it, I didn't complain, I pushed out as good food as I possibly could and I'm happy that I did, showed what I am capable of and impressed the Owner, manager and head chef with how I handled it.

Days like this are why I delayed taking up an apprenticeship as a chef, but at the same time It's why I did. Odd feeling, but whatever :lol:

Murmel

Reaction score
I found a video of the tough kid in my junior high singing you Raise Me Up and it doesn't suck at all, with some lessons he would be stellar.

I don't even... :lol: It's like its taken right out an american high-school movie :lol:

')