Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheDepthsWillRise

Reaction score
Worked 12 Hours straight today without a break, on our busiest day of the year ; Mothers Day.

Sure, that should make me mad, right? Well the drama in the kitchen didn't help, the other chef walked out half way through service leaving myself to cater for the last half of the lunch service. That was annoying, but the whole shift I stuck at it, I didn't complain, I pushed out as good food as I possibly could and I'm happy that I did, showed what I am capable of and impressed the Owner, manager and head chef with how I handled it.

Days like this are why I delayed taking up an apprenticeship as a chef, but at the same time It's why I did. Odd feeling, but whatever :lol:

Cheers to hard earned respect in the kitchen.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
This guy I used to go with to this band school is my substitute teacher today and tomorrow. :D:D

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Finally wrote some riffs today that don't sound like AILD, and LoG had a bastard child.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Indeed. :lol:

To add to why I'm happy:
Wasted an hour of free time reading comments on metalsucks.net.
If the metal elitist nerd shitfest that site is known for doesn't make you laugh, you're touched in the head.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I finally (kinda) resolved the huge clipping problem I had using impulses. Time for some sick djent tonez! :pickle:

Reaction score
Finished my last final, concluding year one of college. I have also acquired a copy of Logic Pro today, and my first 7 string guitar is in the mail and will arrive later this week. I am ready for the summer!

Mexi

Reaction score
listening to the new Daft Punk album and it is so good it's ridiculous.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Finally realized why my 7 sounded like ass. It's because I am an idiot. 25k pots with passives derp. Fixing this tomorrow.

full disclosure: I figured it was that originally however since it is an $80 chinese piece of crap I just kind of ignored it until now when I was bored.

TheDuatAwaits

Dreaming of Ur
Reaction score
You got it son, I did all my tests in one sitting in a little over 2 and a half hours. Complete middle school stuff with some algebra and general idea of american history mainly I found WW2 questions lol.

Makes me question of what the point of high school was.

Oh wow. If it's what you say, it'll be a breeze. I have Reading and Writing to do tomorrow. Then on the 22nd, it's Math, Science, and History. So we shall see. :D

')