Why are you happy right now?

Don Vito

Reaction score
I'm most nervous about Reading as I tend to get deep and interpretative with that shit, often resulting in the wrong answer:(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I was so stressed to go to class this morning I had to pray to God our teacher would still be absent and... she was! God exists..

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Talked to Rainbow Guitars and they are keeping me in touch with guitars they are getting in

Starting new guitar lessons tonight

Sweetwater is offering 24 month financing on Jacksons

And best of all I have my "Puerto Rican Beauty Queen" coming over to my house tomorrow night!

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Every now and then I check out the Games Workshop website to see what's new with Warhammer, as I haven't played the tabletop games in about 10 years. Yesterday I checked it out and saw a new Tau codex and new units for them. My nerd/nostalgia boner damn near cracked my desk.

That_One_Person

Gotta link for that?
Reaction score
Got my grades back from my first year of college: 3.147 GPA. Not good, not bad, but I had a mountain of personal shit going on so i'm happy.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Every now and then I check out the Games Workshop website to see what's new with Warhammer, as I haven't played the tabletop games in about 10 years. Yesterday I checked it out and saw a new Tau codex and new units for them. My nerd/nostalgia boner damn near cracked my desk.

I've gotten back into 40k this year with 6th edition and I've been liking it quite a bit (played a bit in 3rd). New Tau looks sweet but god damn shit's expensive these days and I have too much incomplete as it is :lol:

TheDuatAwaits

Dreaming of Ur
Reaction score
Just wanted to add i did 2 years of high school extremely well grade wise, and 1 with d's hella drugged out haha.

but like i said you got it man.

Also just got done with a 16 ounce cup of almost half seagrams lime gin and lemonade and had to quad make sure this was legible lol.

And decided to stop pussyfooting around about moving on without my now ex vocalist and drummer haha.

Just got done with the first half of it, wow that was simple.

Murmel

Reaction score
Have been getting quite a lot of inspiration for songs lately. The genre's and styles are all over the place though :lol:

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I've gotten back into 40k this year with 6th edition and I've been liking it quite a bit (played a bit in 3rd). New Tau looks sweet but god damn shit's expensive these days and I have too much incomplete as it is :lol:
If the Riptide battlesuit wasn't $100 I would seriously consider buying it just to have it as a desk ornament (for now). :lol:

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Working from home tomorrow. Which basically means sitting on my ass playing video games until someone calls with a problem. :D

tm20

Reaction score
saw Deftones last night, it was amazing ^____^ still coming down from the excitement :D

wat

Reaction score
I woke up with a beautiful girl in my bed and every time my sunburn hurts on my back it just makes me think of the awesome time I had at the beach the last few days

Vinchester

Reaction score
Catched up with an old colleague, beautiful and smart girl. She made quite a few passes at me. Looks like it's a date when I got back :D One more things to look forward to when I get back to Thailand! (add to this a brand new DC700 and a new job, fuck yeah!)

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
Because I finally bought the new Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! album and it is the fucking jam of the summer!

And this gif
fF0VNrr.gif

')