Why are you happy right now?

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
I pulled an A in Categorical Data Analysis and a B in Time-Series Anaylsis; I really was praying for a C in TS and ended up with a B. I'm super-stoked going into my comprehensive exam on Thursday afternoon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrYakob

Reaction score
Update to my last post, played the show last night and it went amaazing. He Is Legend killed it so hard, and the promoter was so impressed with my band that he offered us a mini tour!! I still can't form real sentences I'm so beside myself :lol:

TechDeathWannabe

Reaction score
^ Dude, congrats!

And.
GrandMoffTim made an excellent suggestion that will probably lead to a happy hour of music.
(Chatham - The Crimson Grail)
(Plus, 100th post. :p)

Dusty Chalk

Reaction score
Between the Buried and Me just announced tour dates of an epic roadshow with Intronaut, Enslaved, and Native Construct.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Oooooooo

and of course nothing sub three hours before guaranteed hour + commute traffic.

stevexc

Reaction score
SURPRISE RAISE OUT OF NOWHERE

not a huge one, I'll probably only see an extra $50 per cheque after tax, but still. I'm not exactly complaining.

That's like, 2 more times I can go to Subway every week...

Kobalt

Reaction score
CRACK IS BACK, BABY!

KFC brought back the Double Down in Canada. SOOOOOOOOOO hitting that ...., next week-end. YEAH! :banana:

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
My comprehensive exam is in the bag, now to have a celebratory :cheers: before I kick into gear for my marathon training.

Pav

???
Reaction score
I was just recently introduced to Parks and Recreation and I'm totally hooked. Something about this show makes me happy in a way The Office never did. Maybe because Ron Swanson is everything I wish I could be. :lol:

MrBouleDeBowling

Reaction score
I had a blast at the Obscene Extreme festival. Every band was brutal as hell, I got a ton of positive feedback for my band and I drank some of tastiest beer I ever had at Le Saint Bock bar.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Nothing too exciting going on here other than having a nice afternoon to jam out on my guitars...I'm thinking my Nuno 7 first, and then my newly Dimebucker-equipped Blacktop Baritone Telecaster next. What can I say, I have a low threshold of satisfaction. :shred:

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
On my way back to my hometown from a weekend in Montreal. I'm the best man for my buddy and we had had a great time with a few other friends. All in all a very successful weekend, and a successful bachelor party. It's the first time a close friend is getting married and the first time I've had to plan anything like this but everyone seemed to have a great time. I know next time what I can do better and make things easier if I ever have to do it again, but the stress leading up to it makes me not want to ever do it again. :lol: Back to LA Wednesday morning, though, where my buddy from Vancouver will be visiting for a week.

')