Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flint757

Reaction score
I have discovered nasal strips and they are glorious. Haven't been this clear in years. Allergies are always really bad.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
^ these things kept me going for a couple of years, they have. up until i got to the point where they just weren't cutting it and i had my septoplasty done. i will never regret having done this.

flint757

Reaction score
I have a feeling I'll need to get that done as well. Even when I'm 'clear' I have a hard time breathing through my nose, as one side almost always has very little air flow.

What's the recovery time after getting something like that done?

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Potential HNGD coming up later this week... so long as it's in good shape and feels/ sounds good.

Anyway... Schecter DCGL Exclusive- Blackjack A7 FR w/ Sustainiac in Aqua-burst satin finish with hard-shell case.

... and what a sweet deal as it comes fully set-up, with an xtra set of strings, a t-shirt, a cheapo EB strap, some stickers, and some picks.

Really excited right now!

Taylor

Formerly... someone
Reaction score
My sister's alive and won't need surgery! She was in a bad car accident last Friday night. She has several breaks in her pelvis, a chip off one of her vertebrae, and a partially deflated lung. According to the doctor, though, she should recover fully.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
My sister's alive and won't need surgery! She was in a bad car accident last Friday night. She has several breaks in her pelvis, a chip off one of her vertebrae, and a partially deflated lung. According to the doctor, though, she should recover fully.

So very sorry to hear this but very glad that she is expected to fully recover.

My thoughts go out to your and your family right now.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I'm really, really glad to hear your sister is okay man. Best wishes!

For my own bit, I'm FINALLY getting my inpatient sleep study done. That is to say, at a hotel, wired up to the full kit and kaboodle. It'd be great if I can get properly restful sleep ever (bonus: maybe I could drop my mood meds, too, that'd be wonderful...)

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
I saw Full of Hell+Merzbow doing a noise set, Melvins playing an awesome set, came home to a new neigbour who also plays guitar and who just handed me a volume pedal when I said I needed one and who gave me his hand-built fuzz pedal to check out.

TechDeathWannabe

Reaction score
Yay for -expected- full recovery! :)

And for my happy bit, my youth group is having a movie marathon Saturday, and the movies of choice? The Lord Of The Rings trilogy. With free food. And my girlfriend is most likely gonna make it, which makes it even better.

And. These.
(See picture)

Attachments

• 20150915_205038.jpg
    20150915_205038.jpg
    840.7 KB · Views: 11

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
I've got my MS Committee formed and degree plan filed for approval; May graduation is slowly becoming a reality.

ghost_of_karelia

Utrydd dei Svake
Reaction score
I was super wound up because my student loan was meant to come through on the 14th, but didn't. I was really stoked to get a PC and finally be able to move into my room away from abuse while I was trying to work on music, let alone be able to get away from this place every once in a while without having to beg for money, and the delay was really winding me up.

Just checked the finance site, turns out the payment schedule was pushed back a week, so it's all cleared to come through on Monday. Thank christ.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
http://....inthesky.tumblr.com/

Just makes tons of really dry fun of architecture vis. renders. Lots of mocking of stock people choices.

A couple of you will really appreciate this site :lol:

tumblr_nisuoujcuW1t9x5cwo1_1280.jpg

Mercifully left alone and free from the incessant demands of his evil stepmother, he pondered his escape. But they had thought of everything. His head had surpassed the 4" mark, and, try as he might, he couldn’t fit it through the minimalist modern railing to carry out his bid for freedom.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
For those curious as to what the censored word in the beginning is, it's another word for 'poo'

')