Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
A friends of mine and I have come up with an awesome project idea, and it involves video game soundtracks, power metal, Pit Viper Sunglasses and eventual keytars. It's going to blow your minds if it ever comes to fruition. We're thinking of calling it "Edge Lord".

rd_the-cosmos_5_1024x1024.jpg

I am stoked beyond words.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Double post but mother F*CKER I love the Interstellar soundtrack! It reminds me of how much I love that movie, too. Listening to the soundtrack at work right now. Zimmer, you goddamn genius.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
After a very, very awful last couple of weeks, the Holcomb SE I practically stole from someone came in the mail today. On top of the generally much-needed gear therapy, I gel with this guitar as much as I thought I would; which is awesome.
I'll put up a proper NGD thread tomorrow maybe. Even though it was an 'accidental' purchase, and I really could use the money elsewhere right now, I'm glad I did it. It's nice to zone out and forget about your problems for a little while.

CaptainD00M

Lungsman
Reaction score
Flogged an amp, should have a Dark Terror soon.
New Guitar coming.
Thesis going good.
Detox working out better than expected.
Finally found an exercise style I dig.

russmuller

Cramblin'
Reaction score
My Mac Pro died suddenly the other day, out of the blue. Turned out to be a bad stick of RAM. Back in bizness, baby!!!!!

RobbYoung

Psalm Mutes End Wars
Reaction score
Finally got my Uni course sorted, after they offered me a different course to the one I applied for. UGH such a relief more than happy post.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Heading out in about half an hour to go see Breaking Benjamin, Avatar, Saint Asonia, Alter Bridge, and Stitched-Up Heart...should be a pretty killer show!

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
I just quit my job at a fast food restaurant today to work at a more upscale café. It's not university and ROTC yet, but I would seriously be going nuts if I had to work more crazy hours serving burgers and fries. Onwards and upwards, right?

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just sitting here at work with headphones on crushing the Swans Pandora station, and it's making me both sad and angry; but god damn it feels good to be both of those, because that's all I want to feel right now. Works been ....ty this week, so much so to the point of cancelling plans an hour in advance yesterday, so it's like, yeah - .... everything that's not this moment.

CaptainD00M

Lungsman
Reaction score
Guy who I sold my amp to got it, and its exactly what he wanted/needed which makes me happy - I like stuff to go to the kind of home its needed. Maybe I'm an idealist but I'd rather not just make money from selling my old gear off.

And in other news I got a boat load of gear today in the mail so NSD is coming!

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Accepted a management position at the agency I work for yesterday and I haven't even worked there for a year yet. Finally putting my college degree to use so that it's not a useless paperweight anymore I suppose :lol:

')