Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I'm not fired!

I just have to be absolutely flawless for the next year apparently.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Because Rigs of Dad is hilarious and this one is perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_1996.PNG
    IMG_1996.PNG
    456.2 KB · Views: 34

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Got my new 4k monitor set up. It's f*cking enormous on my desk but it looks glorious.

Now all I need to do is sell my soul for a GTX 1080 to get the full experience. :ugh:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
So, basically I was just supposed to go visit my parents who are living a 30 minute walk away from my place but on the way home I went to this rock bar and after a few pints I found myself rocking a guitar on the stage they had. :lol:

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
So far I've submitted application packages for a USAFA nomination to two senators and have a guaranteed interview with one. I am stoked beyond words.

aciek_l

Reaction score
In a few hours I should receive my brand new Kiesel Aries. :)

Additionaly, despite the fact that I'am not looking for a job, I was invited to interviews by two different companies that found me on linkedin, offering better money than I have now. Well, maybe it will be time for anotgher guitar soon. ;)

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Just happy to be a couple days removed from this election nonsense, and I'm feeling pretty inspired to have a crack at writing/recording something new today. :)

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Cool... this thread. Nice to see some good things happening to [I'm sure] some deserving people. :)

Sorry to say I'm not sparkly-happy very long amidst the crushing blows of life, but... feeling good atm cause just renewed another year lease at a place I've been for a long time and that I dig for the most part AND going to hopefully take possession of a Gibson SG next week. Anyway... Gotta be thankful for the small things I guess.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Things are looking good that I'm finally gonna be moving out of Orofino soon...after living here for 20 years, and some of the bad memories and associations I have here, it's just time for a change. Moving to a bigger town with more musicians to start a band with and an actual music scene to be a part of sounds like just the thing for me right now. Wish me luck guys!

Latest posts

')