Why are you happy right now?

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
New Impending Doom album confirmed for 2017. The long wait is now over. I can sleep soundly at night knowing they are going to deliver.

I wasn't really happy for any particular reason this morning when I opened this thread, but I sure am now! Hell yeah Impending Doom! :hbang: Also, new Demon Hunter coming next year!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dodeejeroo

Reaction score
I just absolutely destroyed a midterm for multivariable calculus. Finished with plenty of time to spare, best I've ever felt about a test. Got drunk af in celebration. Overall a good Tuesday

I feel you here, I'm a good student, but still get pretty bad test anxiety. When I know I knocked one out of the park I always leave the parking lot laughing like I just got away with murder. It's a genuine adrenaline rush for me as goofy as that sounds.

I'm happy now because people are in my house putting in new floors, something my wife has been bothering me about getting done fore the last 4 years...

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
I found out earlier today that I've been awarded a nomination to USAFA. Long process ahead before I get appointed, but it's a HUGE hurdle, to have cleared.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Congrats dude. Sounds like some welcome holiday news! :hbang:

Oh man, you know it! It super exciting, the possibility of attending my dream school and getting an awesome career just became probable. Hey it's all free too. Best news all year!

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Bought Native-Instrument Komplete Select for myself as a x-mas present. Looks like I'm set for next year when it comes to music software. :D

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Just had a wonderful Christmas dinner with my wife and both of our family's (we celebrate on the 24th). Saw some friends as well and all in just had a really good day.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Been working like a dog and actually got a good bonus so I could justify picking up this beauty!

https://reverb.com/item/3549200-war...AvyWhwqQLHrWsWl0U2nWN5a3QgMcaAuJZ8P8HAQ&pla=1

I've always wanted a German Warwick with a full Wenge Neck, and a giant bucker ala EBMM stingray. I love the highly figured top and swamp ash back too. She's a beauty hard to believe this is a 1998 considering the condition.

wlgeehtqtxghbpmo6c6i.jpg

ftnklyintifcwcygtisz.jpg

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Just enjoying some chill time at home with the guitars for tonight, but I've got some fun plans with some friends for New Year's Eve involving sledding, barbecuing and jamming out, so I'm happy. :)

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score
I've really started to make my rounds on the emotions threads, so this will be the last stop on those. I think instead of being pissed off and resentful towards people for not being able to form a true connection, friendship wise, and blaming myself for it, I'm going to use this time to work on myself and finish what I was working on (I'm writing a psychological horror novel).

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I can't really put my finger on exactly what is making me so happy today, but I am happy...just seems like 2017 is off to a damn good start for me already, and that things are going really well for me...just having a good day all in all, I guess. After some of the horrid things I had to deal with last year, this is a refreshing change of pace. :)

EDIT: I was being a bit too vague here...if you guys wanna know the real reason I am happy, hop on over to the L&R thread, yo! ;)

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Finally finished (potentially) the tracking for a split CD we're doing - going to give it some time to let what we've got sink in, but if there's nothing to fix then we're done tracking on our side. :yesway:

Gonna have some guest vocalists join in remotely, but I don't have to track that, I just have to sit back and wait for them to send tracks back, so I'm not counting that. :lol:

DistinguishedPapyrus

Reaction score
I've completed my first full marathon. It was not as bad as I thought it'd be, though miles 17-22 were very grueling. Several times I wanted to drop out especially after 20, but I didn't. I soon realized I only had about a 5k left so I dug deep and pushed it out to the end. I can definitely understand now why some people break down at the finish line, such an incredible feeling and takes everything you have to get there... It was a great experience in hind sight and I'm definitely gonna train for another one later this year.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I am happy because losing weight has vastly improved my quality of life...I feel like a new man! :metal:

Old me, 70 lbs heavier than now:
178000_2267166936385_1833948170_o.jpg

And me today:
16105654_10158054556015125_1426140707701887889_n.jpg

')