Why are you happy right now?

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
It's finally summer which means I get to play golf!! Which is my only other hobby besides guitar :lol:

I have spend more in the last 2 weeks on golf stuff then I spent on guitar stuff over the last year :ugh: :cool:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Spent the long weekend filming stuff for a music video. No idea if it'll turn out good.... buuuut was fun to do anyway.

TheHandOfStone

E♭M7(♭5)
Reaction score
For the first few months of the year, I'd wake up feeling sick every night. I couldn't eat normally and lost 25 pounds. My health is now in better order now that I've changed my diet and exercise habits. I still have a long ways to go until my life is completely in order, but I'm feeling so much better than before. :metal:

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
After 6 weeks in the NICU, this little one may be coming home soon.
Instagram_MM%20CarSeatTest_0001.jpg

marcwormjim

Reaction score
For the first few months of the year, I'd wake up feeling sick every night. I couldn't eat normally and lost 25 pounds. My health is now in better order now that I've changed my diet and exercise habits. I still have a long ways to go until my life is completely in order, but I'm feeling so much better than before. :metal:

Gallbladder?

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm doing a gig with a 600 piece band playing 7 songs celebrating 50 years of pop music, wall of sound ain't even gonna describe it :lol: so stoked!
I believe it's gonna be recorded for local television as well, I'll post it if it's uploaded afterwards.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like my girlfriend and I are buying a house together! Super exciting and terrifying and I'm sure I'll have some posts in the Why You Mad thread when it comes time to moving/repairing/renovating things over there. But for now I'm super excited to have a garage with a workspace of my own.

And Likes have returned to this site! Now for the return of Asher....

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm doing a gig with a 600 piece band playing 7 songs celebrating 50 years of pop music, wall of sound ain't even gonna describe it :lol: so stoked!
I believe it's gonna be recorded for local television as well, I'll post it if it's uploaded afterwards.

Definitely post it if makes it's way to the internet, that sounds incredible!

Looks like my girlfriend and I are buying a house together! Super exciting and terrifying and I'm sure I'll have some posts in the Why You Mad thread when it comes time to moving/repairing/renovating things over there. But for now I'm super excited to have a garage with a workspace of my own.

And Likes have returned to this site! Now for the return of Asher....

Three cheers for homeownership, I'm on that quest myself at the moment so I totally get the "excited/terrified" feeling. You guys find a place already or is it more of a 'we made the decision, now we're looking' status?

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
2nd PRS NGD in 2 weeks coming Friday. Woot!

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely post it if makes it's way to the internet, that sounds incredible!

Three cheers for homeownership, I'm on that quest myself at the moment so I totally get the "excited/terrified" feeling. You guys find a place already or is it more of a 'we made the decision, now we're looking' status?
We've been looking pretty steadily since February I think but pretty casually. We finally found a place that met all of our needs and had a decent price and they accepted our offer so it's official. June 29 :ugh:

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
I'm finally putting together my guitar/jam room in my basement. Can't wait for it to be completed and move all my gear in there.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
I've got so many new pedals incoming! I haven't used pedals in years due to being a Line 6 POD user ever since I was a kid and due to now having an Axe-Fx. I'm not running a fully analog pedal rig. I'm still relying on my Axe-Fx, but I'm just trying to get away from it for a bit and add some "analog mojo" back into my guitar and synth tones. Mainly my synth tones since all of these incoming pedals will be used for synth processing. I'm also aiming to get effects or sounds that the Axe-Fx cannot create.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
We've been looking pretty steadily since February I think but pretty casually. We finally found a place that met all of our needs and had a decent price and they accepted our offer so it's official. June 29 :ugh:

Posting cause I actually just went into escrow myself.
Three cheers for never having money again!

')