Why are you happy right now?

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Posting cause I actually just went into escrow myself.
Three cheers for never having money again!
tenor.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrBouleDeBowling

Reaction score
I'm falling in love with my Viper again. I'm selling my Dean that I usually use for standard B and decided that I'll use my Viper in that tuning for my next show. It feels like I have a brand new guitar. I did not expected it to handle standard B that well.

FILTHnFEAR

Dread it, run from it....
Reaction score
Amazing career opportunity has presented itself. Dream's coming true life changing type scenario, involving taking up residence in Malibu, Cali, making great money doing something I love with awesome people. Still can hardly believe it's happening.

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
work has been chill and i got a new mayones, something I never thought i'd be able to afford. Finally had enough time to sit down and really write music for the first time since I started college.
Also, I just turned 21.

:)

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Happy cause we've planned a camping trip and it's coming up soon-ish. And it's gonna be with some cool people. And I'm finally is decent enough physical shape to properly enjoy something like camping. And I'm excited for canoes. And hiking. And the long drive to get there.

ZombieLloyd

Not one 7 string
Reaction score
Just bought a used, in great condition, Engl E530 for £250. I also got my girlfriend's anniversary gifts too so they all should be here quite soon.

lhzxx

Reaction score
Bought a no brand bass with amazing features: neck-thru, schaller roller bridge, zero fret, 4a quilt top.....and the height is under 2mm at the 12th fret.
Plays almost like a heavy gauged guitar. Happiness to the max.:sharpie:

MrBouleDeBowling

Reaction score
My tooth is finally pulled out. After weeks of intense pain, an emergency draining at the hospital because the infection was so severe, 3 days of intravenous antibiotics, a fvckton of stomach burning meds and painkillers, my suffering is almost over.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
My brother and I found a singer and a drummer for our new band, and we just had our first practice yesterday. It went so great that I am still stoked about it today, and had to come post here. :lol:

lewis

Reaction score
I just found out yesterday that my 2nd child (due December 31st...) is another girl! :)
my first 16month old daughter Im sure will be very happy.

Leviathus

Psychotic Monster
Reaction score
My Egnater has had this background crackling for a while and i decided tonight i was gonna take out all the tubes and contact cleaner the fuck out of it. Somehow someway (i keep comin' up with...) it worked and sounds great now!

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Years ago when I first heard of them, I committed the sin of ignoring Cult of Luna because in my head the letters sounded close enough to Lacuna Coil that I immediately thought they would be a similar synth hard rock type band.

Fuck me, was I mistaken. My buddy showed me them on our recent road trip to Philly and I have been listening to them nonstop ever since. Scratching the hell out of the post-metal itch I've had for the last while.

What's even better is that I get to see them play Mariner in its entirety in Toronto next week and I'm beyond pumped for it. I was on the fence at first but I've missed too many shows that were the bands last lately, and after skipping out on seeing Audioslave in Detroit the night that Chris Cornell died, I told myself I'd never do it again.

Anyway Cult of Luna absolutely slays and I need all of their albums now.

')