Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lewis

Reaction score
all the hard work at my house is starting to pay off. You can really see the progress and its starting to really feel like our home.
Got a long way to go yet but its now an exciting journey rather than a tedious one, thanks to the obvious progress.

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
Decided to knuckle down, use a metronome and start practicing patterns, scales and other exercises. In a few weeks I've managed to clean up my playing dramatically.

lewis

Reaction score
found a blackface rev g at atomic music at a damn good price
you do realise, at some point pretty soon, your amp and studio gear collection will be so extensive, you can turn your home into an "Amp museum" and charge people entry to look around your gear and watch you stroke precision drives whilst they do it?

hell I would pay If I was in the area haha

naw38

Reaction score
Finally got a job! Holy shit. Back into hospitality, which I swore I'd never do again, but it's close to home and the hours aren't total arse and it's quiet. Also I've potentially got a hot date coming up, so everything's coming up this guy.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I was previously a bit sad that no jams have been happening lately. But then two jams this week. So, that's nice.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
I've been looking into buying a house for some time now. Roughly a week a go my wife found a house online that she liked, we went and had a look, and it's basically everything I want from a house. That's not why I'm happy though, as I've always thought I don't have enough savings for it etc, but today we went to the bank, and they said we have enough earnings to get a mortgage for the house! So I'm happy as fuck, even though I don't know whether we'll be buying that particular house, but just knowing that I can in fact buy a house :)

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Finally got a job! Holy shit. Back into hospitality, which I swore I'd never do again, but it's close to home and the hours aren't total arse and it's quiet. Also I've potentially got a hot date coming up, so everything's coming up this guy.

Welcome back to the hospitality struggle, man. We can't ever leave.

I saw Underoath yesterday after 15 years of waiting. Did not disappoint.
I'm happy because prior to this moment I did not know Underoath was touring again. Thought they were done after Ø.

naw38

Reaction score
Welcome back to the hospitality struggle, man. We can't ever leave.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in; good news is it's the easiest hospo job I've ever had, I'm having like, four or five drinks a night, the manager comes out for drinks and cigarettes with us during shifts and it doesn't cut into family time very much. And I just spent my first pay cheque on a new delay pedal, so life is fucking sweet right now!

DistinguishedPapyrus

Reaction score
New set of Bose headphones, a little pricey but music is so much nicer to listen to now. Sound quality is awesome, perfectly balanced bass, crisp highs. They don't seem to mess with my tinnitus either.

marcwormjim

Reaction score
Ive always avoided the Bose cans due to their being colored, but an endorsement from a fellow tinnitus sufferer is food for thought.

DistinguishedPapyrus

Reaction score
Ive always avoided the Bose cans due to their being colored, but an endorsement from a fellow tinnitus sufferer is food for thought.

I suppose any source that can produce music, or sound for that matter, has the potential to worsen tinnitus if played at a loud volume and duration. Just that these give me everything I like to hear at lower volumes without having to crank it up. I should have clarified, it's the Sound Sport earbuds not circumaural cans, I'd really prefer the latter but I got these to use in the gym too. They're great for that purpose. Pretty impressed so far though, I eventually wanna get the Quietcomfort 35 too. Tried them in an outlet store, the sound is ridiculous.

')