Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SD83

Reaction score
Just got back from the Satyricon gig. I expected them to be good, but not THAT good. Holy shit! And if I were gay, they would have just beaten Twelve Foot Ninja for sexiest band of 2017 :D (though as it is, that will probably Lacuna Coil with Jinjer a suprisingly close second :p )

MickD7

Reaction score
25 days until I get married.

To the girl next door, that I met when I was 15 and has been the most important and supportive person by making sure that I pursue my passion for music and career as a musician. Who has stood by me through my troubles with my mental health and travelled Vietnam/Europe/England/Scotland with. Just the greatest person.

Also I got accepted to study Advanced Improvisational Jazz guitar next year!

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Any time I've seen WC in person it looks like sewage on a steamy moist bun. :ugh:

I couldn't bring myself to try it. If I want to fill myself with delicious cheap burgers that I know will kill me slightly faster I'll stick to getting 2 or 3 sandwiches from McD's value menu.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Just found out about a potential remedy for my red-green color deficiency... Acupuncture. Willing to give it a shot.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
In Vegas eating White Castle for the 3rd time in two days. Haven’t had fresh WC since I left Detroit in ‘89.

Been about 10+ years for me. Back in the day I could easily take down 10-12. Last time we headed to Ohio from Texas, I told my ex to be on the lookout in case I was asleep. Around 3am she saw the sign somewhere around Missouri or Kentucky. She woke me up and before I was even completely coherent, I was telling her "exit! EXIT!!". The place was dead but we got two bags... maybe 20 iirc. Got back on the road and I was in a blissful zombie-like stupor for the rest of the trip. After making it to Columbus, I probably ate at WC every day for that week. We have 'em down here in TX but frozen and not even close to the taste of fresh off the line.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Got my name in the "Acknowledgements" section of the drummer of Taproot's new book that is coming out soon...as a fan of the band for 17 years running now, needless to say, I am stoked. :D

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
Got my mortgage in principal sorted out last Friday and the bank is willing to lend my partner and I exactly what we were hoping for. Now its time to find a house to buy!

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Any time I've seen WC in person it looks like sewage on a steamy moist bun. :ugh:

I couldn't bring myself to try it. If I want to fill myself with delicious cheap burgers that I know will kill me slightly faster I'll stick to getting 2 or 3 sandwiches from McD's value menu.

Dude, so worth it. Try it, it's better than it looks. Wife had never had it, she stopped in Vegas on her way back from a trip a couple months ago to bring me WC and gave it a shot. FYI, she’s picky as hell about her food. What she says is high praise lol

Last edited:
')