Why are you happy right now?

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I found some AWA (Minnesota) and WCCW (Texas) on the WWE Network, as well as finding original ECW stuff, so that's pretty cool.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TVasquez96

Reaction score
Just tried a couple Mayones' for the first time and I was thoroughly impressed. Also my EMT class is going well and I learned how to do CPR :D

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
My new house just feels better and better day by day. There's a lot of fixing to do since it's a house built in the early 50's, but it's mostly in really good condition. I had a wood burning stove built and for that the floor had to be opened up in one room, and all the insulation materials in there looked almost as if they'd just been put there, even though they've been there for 65 years. The house was built by the local building inspector for his own family back then, so he didn't cut any corners.

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
Took my jcm 800 out for band practice yesterday and only now, after a full year of owning it and barely ever using it in my band due to it not having an FX loop, does it seem to "click" for some reason.

DistinguishedPapyrus

Reaction score
Painted my man cave/music room in an awesome shade of red, starting to get my new setup assembled. Still bringing in some more guitars, will probably hang them on the opposite wall or store in a rack.
26192636837_e45cf5b5dc_k.jpg

r33per

Reaction score
Because my dad's unannounced trip to the hospital for an examination turned out to be nothing more than a slightly enlarged prostate.

MickD7

Reaction score
Had a mole cut out of my neck recently and had it sent off to be tested and made sure it’s not anything nasty. Results came back and it’s all good!

An odd thing to be happy about on top of that is taking a massive step forward in getting myself treated for my mental health. At 27 this is a pretty huge step for me as it’s been the elephant in the room for a long time and I have always failed to really address it and step into seeking help for it. It’s a long road and it’s not going to be easy but after years of simply suffering I feel I’ve taken such a huge step and I’m happy about that.

A-Branger

Reaction score
I received my new Ormsby Goliath :D !!!

its my first 7 string and first multiscale too. I only had a moment to noodle at the office, and pretty muhc about to run out to go home and plug it in. NGD post comming later once I have tried better and take better photos of it

Latest posts

')