Why are you happy right now?

ASoC

Downpicker \m/
Reaction score
haha you have no idea how much I despise GC, i was just a temporary door guy though. I have no respect for the company really because of the way that they operate and the lack of knowledge that 90% of the "experts" have. I could probably type a really really long post about this but I dont wanna get banned :lol:

I feel you on this one.

Happy because my band finally has a gig :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
I feel you on this one.

Happy because my band finally has a gig :metal:
hell yeah dude (on the gc thing and the gig:metal:)

however the best thing about working at gc was the ridiculous gear discount...oh my let me tell you how much im gonna miss the discount :lol:

....even if i still have people who are gonna hook me up with the discount anyway :cool:

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
Haha as long as you can keep the discounts :yesway:

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Haha as long as you can keep the discounts :yesway:
Yeah just gotta be discreet about it hahaha also another reason i quit was to go back to my other job where ill make about $8 grand in 3 months so i can buy more gear haha :yesway:

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
I'm happy because I'm working literally ten metres from a pub that does fantastic real ales that they brew themselves, I have a shiny new 6-string bass to play, a woman that loves me, and all the music I can eat.

Also I had an 18" takeaway pizza last night. Stuffed crust, meat feast. That makes me very happy.

Nimgoble

Wound tight
Reaction score
I'm happy because:
-I have the cutest child on the face of the planet. Ever.
-I have a stable, loving relationship with his mother, who happens to be pretty awesome.
-I'm about to move in to a new apartment with the above.
-I have a well-paying job.
-I have a list of goals/projects(as odd as that may sound...)
-I can honestly say that I love myself.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Nearly 19, living alone in an apartment in Melbourne, going to the university that was my first preference, doing designs for bands that I had once thought were gods of the internet metal scene, making extra money doing what I love.

Working with a label and getting the opportunity to speak to, engage and help bands from across the globe, meeting new people constantly.

That, and being single, and living alone. I'm really digging it at the moment, and hopefully will for a while.

Edit: Also, for a student, I'm doing pretty well moneywise. I really couldn't ask for more.

ASoC

Downpicker \m/
Reaction score
hell yeah dude (on the gc thing and the gig:metal:)

however the best thing about working at gc was the ridiculous gear discount...oh my let me tell you how much im gonna miss the discount :lol:

....even if i still have people who are gonna hook me up with the discount anyway :cool:

Ha! I'm happy because I finally have a band! :lol: (still in the making, though. Baby steps!)

Thanks, its not for another month though. Time to practice my ass off, and I remember when my band first formed. We sucked :lol: we've progressed a lot in the past couple years

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
My band scored a Cinco De Mayo gig, I'm getting a hardshell portable rack case for my Saffire Pro40, and I'm picking up Addictive Drums.

mcleanab

Theta Sagan Swords
Reaction score
In my best James T. Kirk voice "Beautiful day." (10 points who can name the specific film reference)

Literally it is... I might just take my BFA Seniors outside on the Boston Commons to do class...

Got some GREAT gear, gotta an awesome healthy dog and an awesome gorgeous fiancee who I get to marry in less than a month...

Got all my fingers and toes...

In better shape than almost every other 40 year old I know... (I'm skinnier than Bruce Lee)...

Working my ass off and making a living doing what I love to do...

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey thanks! I'm just starting training to be a Naval Aviator!

top-gun-original.jpg

I'm happy that you reminded me of that movie :lol:

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
I'm happy because I dont do drugs.

')