Why are you happy right now?

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
Got a bass. Not quite the original one I was after, but still a bloody good bargain. First thing I did was play along with Amorphis' "Eclipse" album. Have not had that much fun playing an instrument in a long long time. :D

Conclusion: Basses are fun!

NBD Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
Random people finding my music and scoring me some free promo, feels good to know I am doing something right! :yesway:

Reaction score
theres a really good chance ill be able to go to the Dethklok and Black Dahlia Murder show FOR FREE! because my english teacher is a fucking awesome guy and might give me 2 tickets since hes not into metal :mf666:

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
That date..NGD incoming
Screen%2520Shot%25202012-10-18%2520at%25209.17.17%2520PM.png

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
The wait is always the worst part of getting a new guitar. :lol:

This can also be made even worse when you realize the shipper is oblivious to the fact that different carriers have different delivery times. I bought some BKP's off eBay and the shipper sent them UPS from New York to Washington. Needless to say it took 8 days total (weekend in the middle), and USPS priority (which probably would have been cheaper) would have taken 2....:nuts:

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
i just bought a case of cider, two records (uncle acid and the deadbeats- blood lust, and Earth - angels of darkness demons of light II) and i am currently drinking said cider in the sun while listening to Willow beats to prepare for going to see them tonight. fuck yeah.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Friday and beginning of the autumn break and three days till birthday. :D:D:D

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Learning sax quickly I am : yoda:

I need to really start practicing my actual scales/arpeggios instead of just learning songs by ear, though. Also, new gear today... :hbang:

')