Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I just tried screaming/growling for the first time.

Can't scream very well, but my growls sound EXACTLY like Nergal from Behemoth. That satisfies me enough.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Oh, and I just woke my Mom up from her nap to the new Wintersun album.

Her words: "Every time I wake up to your music, I feel like I'm in some cold Finnish dungeon!"

Well done Jari, well done....

Atomshipped

Reaction score
Today was "Fry Day" in my bioengineering class in high school. Friday afternoon, final class of the day, sunny outside, ready for a great weekend, and... my teacher brought a deep fryer! We cut up potatoes and made fries with cheese, fried slices of cheddar cheese, fried egg rolls full of cheese, and fried some breaded chicken strips. Tasted damn good. Best idea ever. We're making it a tradition (I think, and hope). Seems stupid, but words cannot express how amazing it was. Next week we're gonna try bacon maybe. Way more potatoes (more fries), and someone wants to try twinkies (although I doubt that idea will get off the ground). Most awesome afternoon ever.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, and I just woke my Mom up from her nap to the new Wintersun album.

Her words: "Every time I wake up to your music, I feel like I'm in some cold Finnish dungeon!"

Well done Jari, well done....

Haha, your post made me happy. :D

Except we don't really have any dungeons. :(

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
So after couple of hours of effing around in Cubase it seems a lot easier to use than I first though. Now I just can't choose between the full, Artist and Elements version. :D

Alex6534

Reaction score
Just made a huge batch of apple crumble with a toffee sauce layer on top, need I say more?

YES!

Going to see Jeff Loomis next week! :shred:

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    22 KB · Views: 33

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Had a free dinner at a fancy restaurant... It was amazing. Funny part was when my friend threw up all over the table and everywhere..
That's not funny at all...pretty much nothing you post is funny actually. Most of it makes me go :scratch:

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
Had some pretty good sex a few days ago. That made me pretty happy, considering I was on a rough streak of useless lays recently. But now I am sick with the flu (I think).

Being punished. :D

')