Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Ended up working out a certain riff for one of my grindcore songs without realizing it. Yay, I suppose.

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
Woke up after sleeping two hours, had to pickup the girlfriend and she was over an hour late so I was rather irritated. Then we went to the pet store and she bought me a small fish tank and some fish for an early 21st birthday present (its on thursday so expect a thread maybe). Then went home set the tank up and all that. Went to my stepsister 13th birthday at pizza hut. I walk in and see SPIDERMAN walking around and don't know what to think cause she doesn't care about spiderman at all. Turns out 2 people where having parties there. So I ate some pizza and socialized with my family and watched spiderman for a while.

I then went out and about with the girlfriend, got home, got laid and hung out with her for another hour. Dropped her off at her house then on the way home I listened to some CDs I forgot I had (Juggalo music so you wouldn't care). Now i'm on SS.org.

Been a better day than i've had in a while. Forgot all about my money troubles and everything today.

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
About to buy a case of the original monster energy drinks at BJ's wholesale for $29.99

At our local gas stations, there 2 for $4 (or 1 for $2.80) ... if I got 24 at a gas station it would be $48.00

:)

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Bc today is one of those rare days. EVERYTHING is going my way so far. :-D

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
^ those days are the best. Congrats!

')