Why are you happy right now?

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
yeah i only installed 1 disc of both SD 2.0 and the metal foundry and have only run into a problem of missing cymbals on the metalfoundry.

Also got to see my old guitarist and best friend in high school fresh out of rehab today.

Oh wow, other people have real reasons to be happy. Grats!!!

I'm happy because I'm drunk. I shoudln't be cause I have to be up in 6 hours......

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
I spent yesterday with 107,000 of my friends, I love being a PSU student even if we lost to Ohio State, we'll get over it hahah
photo-42.JPG

my seat was kinda high up but oh well I got it last minute haha

Murmel

Reaction score
3 times the population of my town cramped into an arena.. :lol:

Reaction score
The night I started a thread on months ago happened last night and went PERFECTLY. There will be a thread, with pictures and all that. My first drag outing was a major success. Details will come soon

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
saw this on my wall earlier:lol::lol:

Attachments

• Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 33

TasmanSam

Reaction score
I fixed up a PC for my partner's Uncle, and he paid me with 2 cases of Dutch larger. f-to-the-yes! :drew:

Murmel

Reaction score
Ordering a pair of Clarks just to see how they fit and then send them back. If they fit well I will order the colour I want from the US, because it's not available in Europe.

I feel like such an ass for exploiting free shipping and returns like this, but I'm still enjoying it :lol:

tm20

Reaction score
hooked up my bass to my Spider III, turned up the gain and now playing ace of spades, its so fun. now only if i had the hat, sunglasses and mustache XD

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
hooked up my bass to my Spider III, turned up the gain and now playing ace of spades, its so fun. now only if i had the hat, sunglasses and mustache XD

The one time you can actually say "I am God" and be right. ;)

fr4nci2c0

Reaction score
I am happy because I have been allowing myself to be happy. and I smoke alot of pot

')