Why are you happy right now?

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
Lots of bonding time over the weekend, but bud is going to have to learn to share me with my guitars. The two times I picked one up and started playing I got stoked because he started singing along, but I realized he’s getting jealous I’m not spending time with him……after doing nothing but spending time with him. :lol:

Now that I’m learning his personality I love him more every second. He LOVES chasing lizards and squirrels but he comes in like a wrecking ball so he never catches anything, it’s hilarious!

Once we settle down for the night to sleep he HAS to be touching me somehow. It starts as a paw on my arm and usually turns into him putting his head over my nose and mouth when I’m sleeping. No complaints!!!

And while I’m still in an anti-relationship frame of mind, this dog is a cheat code when it comes to women. I met more of my neighbors in the last 4 days than I have the last 4 years and all I’ve done is play with him in our courtyard.

I’m definitely going to drop a few pounds with him. As soon as we wake up we go on a mile/1.5 mile walk before it’s too hot outside. Since I can’t take him off the leash in the apartment complex, when he wants to run I just run with him or if I can tell he needs to get energy out, we’ll go outside and chase the shit out of each other.

He’s going to stay with a friend while I go on vacation this week, bad timing as I’d prefer he were with me a while longer before I took off for 10 days, but he’ll be in good hands and he’ll be with a couple teens who can get some energy out of him.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')