Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Any Olympic village apartments on the cheap?

Hmm, that might be a good idea to check out actually. Generally I'm just trying to find the right balance between cheap and luxury, and also trying to find a place that's relatively close to everything (or that at least has subway access nearby).

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Ha! Found a new awesome thing in our garden. Never been into plums before, but we've got 3 plum trees, so I figured I'd try out what to make out of them. I made a few bottles of plum juice, and I'm absolutely loving it! Jam turned out really good too. Gotta make some more once I've dealt with all the apples.

Big Dumb Bitch

Evil trans lady >:3
Reaction score
I have my facial feminization surgery in 4 days. I get like half of my face peeled off my skull and get my brow and orbital bones shaved down with a dremel tool and I also get a brow lift and a hairline advancement cuz it's all through the same incision. I'm gonna try to see if I can keep my face bone fragments cuz I wanna make them into earrings or a necklace or something 😈

I also get to open for Black Tusk in like 2 weeks so that'll be cool and fun and also I get 3 weeks off of work to heal up :)

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I have my facial feminization surgery in 4 days. I get like half of my face peeled off my skull and get my brow and orbital bones shaved down with a dremel tool and I also get a brow lift and a hairline advancement cuz it's all through the same incision. I'm gonna try to see if I can keep my face bone fragments cuz I wanna make them into earrings or a necklace or something 😈

I also get to open for Black Tusk in like 2 weeks so that'll be cool and fun and also I get 3 weeks off of work to heal up :)
Metal as fuck

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
We had planned an IHOP outting for some of us from the office, and it double in size by the time we went, for all you could eat pancakes; I had 5.5 - didn't want to take the other half after having that many - along with 2 scrambled eggs and strips of bacon, and was absolutely zonked during the rest of the afternoon. Best part was that our boss came with us, so it didn't cost us anything and killed two hours of the day.

Since I've been so full, I made a simple dinner of tomato soup and a grilled cheese, and sometimes it's the simpler things that hit the right spot. I don't make either that often, which is why it's best to keep it to those moments when you really need them.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Man, it’s August, I can’t make a dinner like that until it starts getting really cold down here in December or January. Like below 70 degrees.

It's been cool the past week up here, maybe a hair longer, and nights have been getting down there for sure; I just wish I remembered how damn long soup stays hot for, so I don't need to make the sandwich so quickly after. Even taking 15-20 mins to do so, the soup was still at slurp level, and if I went fast, there'd be a bit of sweat on the ol' noodle.

Latest posts

')