Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
I think this thread would be a good place for people to blow off some steam. :mad::mad::mad:
Share with us why you are mad today... Or what makes you TICK.

For example, I'll start.

Today, I was trying to have a nice day with my girlfriend when one thing after another started to slowly ruin it. My German Shepherd snapped his runner in half and today is easter ( everything is closed ) so I cant buy a new one until tomorrow but I have work all day and I cant leave him in the house. I ended up getting one for him and it was WAY too long. I think The differential in my subaru is going. I'm going through Monster energy drink withdrawls cuz i'm broke.
The fuel level sensor is going as well, so I cant find out how much gas I have. I called subaru and the part is $190. I ran out of body wash today. I have blue xmas lights in my bedroom and half of them blew out today :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Just some ideas... tell us why you're mad right now!

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
I actually laughed out loud. hahaha :rofl:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dan_Vacant

Hi I'm Dan.
Reaction score
That I have so much chocolate it will go to my hips well it would if I was a woman. But When I drive when ever I turn my mom freaks out saying slow down when I'm only going like 30 mph. Then when I hear my sister say "that isn't fair." or really when any one says that I don't see why every thing has to be fair or how when things don't go someones way it isn't fair. The last one I feel like posting as kids saying "I have the rights to (insert verb here)." when they really have no right till they are a adult, so no you can't be a asshole to my 11 yr old sister just becasue you think you have freedom of speech.

Adrian-XI

Reaction score
My car got a flat tyre last night on the 2-1/2 hour drive home. Roadside assistance came (after a while) only to discover that my spare doesn't fit my car. Had to get it towed to where it is sitting now out the front of my house. Now everywhere is closed because its a public holiday.

TL;DR, 2-1/2hr drive turned into 6-1/2hr drive + wrecked car tyre.

AnarchyDivine88

Reaction score
My '88 Firebird, which is a fucking money pit and every few months has some problem that needs to be fixed. I was going to get a new paint job for it (black) but the guy I brought it to turned out to be a crackhead and took my money, as well as a bunch of other people's money, and left for Puerto Rico. And the worst part is that he had already started stripping the paint before he left so now it's partially stripped and looks like a piece of shit. I wanna sell it and buy something more reliable, but I need to get it repainted or I won't get nearly as much money for it. I wanna sue the guy, but I don't even no where he is, so I'm not sure if I even have any recourse. :rant2: :pissed:

Of course, I suppose I could have gotten a new paint job from somewhere else, instead of buying a bunch of new guitars. :lol:

AnarchyDivine88

Reaction score
random youtube trolls :mad:

Oh yeah and that :lol:

I wish the people on other websites were as cool and mature as the people here. When someone posts a youtube video here, all the comments are constructive criticism, but when you watch that same video on youtube and look at the comments there, people are like "GAY!@!"

Ocara-Jacob

SSO Recluse
Reaction score
My girlfriend not being clear about ANYTHING. Fortunately we got things straightened out. She was entirely at fault. I was right. :yesway:

ImaDjentleman

Ima let u finish but
Reaction score
^ totally, on a cover a have of serrana by jason becker a random fat guy with metallica covers commented "another faggot" and when i asked him why he said "cuz your a big eared ET ass looking bitch!" i just though it was so ironic how he wasn't judging my playing at all, and his argument was based on my appearence, and he was obese!!

AnarchyDivine88

Reaction score
^ :lol: I don't know what it is about youtube, I mean I love the site, but somehow it manages to attract the biggest assholes on the planet and they always have something to say.

My girlfriend not being clear about ANYTHING. Fortunately we got things straightened out. She was entirely at fault. I was right. :yesway:

You won an argument with a woman?! You're my hero. :bowdown::lol:

JStraitiff

Melodic Mamma Jamma
Reaction score
My best friend just moved and the only way i could ever get in touch with him is his home phone because for some reason every fucking person on this planet cant figure out how to keep their cell phone on their person, charged and powered on. I dont understand why people own cell phones if they cant figure out how to answer them or they dont care enough to keep them on their person. I cant wait for the day when i need help and i try to call someone and they dont answer and as a result i die. Only regret would be that i wouldn't be around to watch them feel bad. Soon i am going to make a list of the people who dont answer or return my phone calls/messages and im going to start screening their calls.

Anyway, back on subject slightly, its nearly impossible to contact my friend anymore because he only owns a cell phone now and its not being utilized.

^ :lol: I don't know what it is about youtube, I mean I love the site, but somehow it manages to attract the biggest assholes on the planet and they always have something to say.

Unfortunately i am one of those assholes, and when i see a video that pisses me off like a crappy demo or a kid talking about how genres of music suck more than others, i find myself needing to censor myself. I type a lot of comments that i dont actually post lol.

ImaDjentleman

Ima let u finish but
Reaction score
My best friend just moved and the only way i could ever get in touch with him is his home phone because for some reason every fucking person on this planet cant figure out how to keep their cell phone on their person, charged and powered on. I dont understand why people own cell phones if they cant figure out how to answer them or they dont care enough to keep them on their person. I cant wait for the day when i need help and i try to call someone and they dont answer and as a result i die. Only regret would be that i wouldn't be around to watch them feel bad. Soon i am going to make a list of the people who dont answer or return my phone calls/messages and im going to start screening their calls.

Anyway, back on subject slightly, its nearly impossible to contact my friend anymore because he only owns a cell phone now and its not being utilized.
:rant::realmad::rant2: :pissed: :mad::mad::mad::mad::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

AnarchyDivine88

Reaction score
Unfortunately i am one of those assholes, and when i see a video that pisses me off like a crappy demo or a kid talking about how genres of music suck more than others, i find myself needing to censor myself. I type a lot of comments that i dont actually post lol.

See well at least you censor yourself and don't post them lol. I can understand when it's a video of someone saying a certain genre sucks though, they deserve to know how stupid they are. But if it's a cover of a song and they're trying their best but just haven't gotten it down yet, it's better to respectfully tell them how they can improve, rather than just saying they suck.

I hate to admit it, but I've been known to be a little slow to responding to phone calls lol.

Latest posts