Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
I just remebered that my ex still has a ring i gave her..

Its gonna be funbtrying to get it back....

Edit: her response toe giving her a valid question of "can i have my ring back? I live at. .." (the last words i heard from her were " i want to stab you in tje face" so i thoight i would give her my adres and have her not talk to me). Was to block my facebook account.

Don't be one of those dick head dudes that gives gifts to women then when they break it off wants the shit he GAVE her back! No couth bro, No couth.:noplease:

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
Don't be one of those dick head dudes that gives gifts to women then when they break it off wants the shit he GAVE her back! No couth bro, No couth.:noplease:
Yeah, there's a difference between, say, moving in together and making sure you get all your stuff out (music collection, etc) and trying to get a gift back. Um, once you give something to someone it's theirs. Only thing I think might be valid is, maybe, a family heirloom as engagement ring or something, but otherwise write it off.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Because I have had less than 30 minutes sleep total in over 24 hours and I will be too busy today to actually have time to do much snoozing. I will have to live on a ton of energy drinks to get through today.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Yeah, there's a difference between, say, moving in together and making sure you get all your stuff out (music collection, etc) and trying to get a gift back. Um, once you give something to someone it's theirs. Only thing I think might be valid is, maybe, a family heirloom as engagement ring or something, but otherwise write it off.

ANY engagement ring. If they break off the engagement they give the ring back.

But gifts in general stay.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Spring break/still nippy outside/no car or transportation/electricity has been out since yesterday(posting from phone)/hungry and cannot cook anything for the time being

edit: back in business/have chicken in stomach

Last edited:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
God have mercy. I have math finals tomorrow and I only started practicing today. Fuck, seriously, there are people who took the advanced math in high school and got straight A's and I struggle to pass even the basic math. Might as well start to smoke weed. It's not like my intelligence can go any lower. :wallbash:

jeleopard

Reaction score
No one in my area either answers their emails, has good Jacksons on Craigslist, or offer me shitty Jacksons.

TAKE MY IBANEZ DAMMIT. I WANT YOUR JACKSONS >:O

groovemasta

Reaction score
God have mercy. I have math finals tomorrow and I only started practicing today. Fuck, seriously, there are people who took the advanced math in high school and got straight A's and I struggle to pass even the basic math. Might as well start to smoke weed. It's not like my intelligence can go any lower. :wallbash:

Um, I smoke weed pretty regularly and am taking calculus with an above 80 average. I'm not really sure it makes you less intelligent.

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
I told the internet company the wrong unit number (i yold them 4, and its 14.)
So i rang up to tell them that i was actually in a different unit and got it wrong ( or the phone rep misheard me).
They lve put my instillatiin back a full week because of it..

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Spotify Free, never again.. AND WHY THE FUCK EVERY COMMERCIAL IS ADVERTISING SOME STUPID UNIVERSITY LIKE I WOULD HAVE ANY REASON TO GO THERE!?

Blake1970

Reaction score
AC is out in the house and my roommate and I are trying to scrape up some funds for a new one. We are looking at a lot of money, but it's Texas and it's going to be a hot ass summer.

Yimmj

Metalhead
Reaction score
Im pissed as hell because guitar center has gotten my order wrong online twice, giving me F spacing Dimarzios instead of Regular spacing, they exchanged it, and said they would send it to my house, it actually went to the store, so now i have to drive 30min both ways and use a quarter tank of gas to grab the pickup that should be at my house :wallbash:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Im pissed as hell because guitar center has gotten my order wrong online twice, giving me F spacing Dimarzios instead of Regular spacing, they exchanged it, and said they would send it to my house, it actually went to the store, so now i have to drive 30min both ways and use a quarter tank of gas to grab the pickup that should be at my house :wallbash:

Should have told the mother fuckers to Express it to you.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
^Sorry to hear that man

I'm pretty disgruntled with the fact that the temperature here has stayed in the negatives for the last week and a half and is going to stay that way for another week. Some fucking spring. :squint:

Don Vito

Reaction score
I just woke up to the news that my grandpa had passed away this morning.
:( I'm really sorry..

I know how it feels to lose a family member or two, and it always takes a lot out of you and your family. Hang in there :hug:

CrashRG

I'm Back Bitches!
Reaction score
I'm pissed because I spent my whole shift at work, fixing fuck-ups done by guys that don't give a shit about their jobs, have been told to get their heads out of their asses several times, but somehow just keep getting away with it.

')