Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tm20

Reaction score
can't find the correct size alan key to tighten the truss rod :mad: fuck

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
I have a never ending battle with depression, I have it mostly under control now....BUT today it has reared it's ugly head. It takes every ounce of motivation out of me and I can't think of one positive thing in my life....even though there are plenty.

FUCK YOU !!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
Beacuse its the school holidays forbthe next 2 weeks, and i have nothing to do, my school friends do not like hanging with me outside of school and im forcinn myself to save for the gitar im buying, so i dont have any money to spend on a day out..

I should be getting internet though, so kinda hapoy about that.

annemaniskha

Reaction score
I am mad right now because I am working late hours today, my boss wants me to upload all the pages and then leave office. I am very furious:wallbash:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Because tomorrow I will have a 15 minute private singing session with my music teacher but I always get very anxious and nervous around her, or pretty much any older people than me. :mad:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I have a never ending battle with depression, I have it mostly under control now....BUT today it has reared it's ugly head. It takes every ounce of motivation out of me and I can't think of one positive thing in my life....even though there are plenty.

FUCK YOU !!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

I woke up with this same issue as well. The motivation is not there. I foresee many cups of coffee in my future just to even be able to make a trip to the auto parts store today, and come back and take an online test for school.

Pav

???
Reaction score
When I feel depression overtaking me, I roll a joint and tell it to fuck off, then go play guitar or a nice, engrossing video game. Obviously not necessarily a cure-all for everyone, but finding solace in the little details of life have helped me more than any prescription.

TheDuatAwaits

Dreaming of Ur
Reaction score
My girlfriend's friend died last night, and I'm mad because she wants to parade around tomorrow at the mall in honor of her by wearing drug related clothing and mushroom necklaces. I'm mad because that's fucking disrespectful and she shouldn't remember her that way. I don't think people want to remember a 17 year old girl who died in a car crash, to be recognized as a drug user. I didn't know the girl, but come on, really? :wallbash:

Sorry for the rant, had to get it off my chest.

Last edited:

musicaldeath

Herald of Djod
Reaction score
Started a new job a month ago. Tuesday we get informed that the client we were working for does not have the funding to proceed forward. Our company goes "Oh shit." Today they layoff a bunch of us, including myself. Yay. :squint:

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

I just deleted 4 songs I wrote because they sound some other songs written before....
CRAP....

that's it gotta move in a different musical direction.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
It's been more than a week since I quit my band, but every once in a while I still think about it and get pissed off. How dare they (a couple of them) tell me that I'm selfish and inconsiderate when I drove them around (including shows), bought them food when they didn't have the money to get any, put in more money towards the band than either one of them, provided the practice space, still haven't fully paid me back for the logo, let them bum cigarettes, etc. Some fucking people...

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
^Yup. My roommate is a lazy fuck.

"Dude, can I borrow your car to go to the liquor store?"

"Why don't you just drive your Jeep?"

"Aw, it's all muddy where I park."

"You mean in the free parking spot that I got you at the neighbor's while I pay for a parking permit so I can park on the street because you've got outstanding parking tickets, out of state plates and you don't have your title so you couldn't even register the thing here even if you wanted to pay the freaking forty five bucks and you could even do it online, so you wouldn't have to get your lazy ass of the couch?"

"Yeah. Dude, I'm just going to the liquor store."

"Why don't you go buy some fucking milk. Every week I fucking buy a gallon of milk so my two year old daughter can have a little bottle of milk when she comes over and every week that's all there is, because I don't drink a fucking drop of it and you lay on the couch for weeks on end and when I'm going out the door, because I'm busy and have shit to do, you yell 'Dude! Can you pick up some milk? We're almost out! And some butter? And some eggs? There's a sale, but it ends today!' "

"Dude, I just want to go to the liquor store."

*sigh*

Insightibanez

Red Five Standing By
Contributor
Reaction score
It's been more than a week since I quit my band, but every once in a while I still think about it and get pissed off. How dare they (a couple of them) tell me that I'm selfish and inconsiderate when I drove them around (including shows), bought them food when they didn't have the money to get any, put in more money towards the band than either one of them, provided the practice space, still haven't fully paid me back for the logo, let them bum cigarettes, etc. Some fucking people...

I know how you feel, Bro!! I went through the same with my band mates, but they kicked me out instead of me quitting.

Long story short, they were never my firends, just acquaintances that I was in a band with...

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
^Yup. My roommate is a lazy fuck.

"Dude, can I borrow your car to go to the liquor store?"

"Why don't you just drive your Jeep?"

"Aw, it's all muddy where I park."

"You mean in the free parking spot that I got you at the neighbor's while I pay for a parking permit so I can park on the street because you've got outstanding parking tickets, out of state plates and you don't have your title so you couldn't even register the thing here even if you wanted to pay the freaking forty five bucks and you could even do it online, so you wouldn't have to get your lazy ass of the couch?"

"Yeah. Dude, I'm just going to the liquor store."

"Why don't you go buy some fucking milk. Every week I fucking buy a gallon of milk so my two year old daughter can have a little bottle of milk when she comes over and every week that's all there is, because I don't drink a fucking drop of it and you lay on the couch for weeks on end and when I'm going out the door, because I'm busy and have shit to do, you yell 'Dude! Can you pick up some milk? We're almost out! And some butter? And some eggs? There's a sale, but it ends today!' "

"Dude, I just want to go to the liquor store."

*sigh*

Sounds like a gigantic faggot. Advertise for a new roommate.

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
Im fucking super mad! I couldn't find a house under 500k that i liked here, and now that im gonna rent...I can't find a place that will take pets. Fuck hawaii!

')