Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rykov

Person.
Reaction score
I'm mad because my nascent band direly needs someone behind the drumkit who can play worth a shit, unlike me. I'm supposed to be primarily a guitarist/vocalist, and now I'm filling in drums as well by necessity because we can't find a drummer, in our area, around our age, who wants to play the kind of music we play, and of us three I'm the only one with any kind of drumming experience whatsoever.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Girl I had plans with tonight ended up going to a different party first and wound up drunk enough to just pass out on a couch there. =/

ASoC

Downpicker \m/
Reaction score
Was fixing the solo in a tab of Shortest Straw that I have (I had a picture of the tab book handy) when guitar pro decided to crash on me. Guess I'm doing this another day

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking fuck! First I secretly take my dad's car to drive to the supermarket. They don't have what I'm looking for so that trip ended up completely in vain. Then I come back home and decide to take a bus to the city only to miss it by 50 meters because just this once the asshole bus decided to be early instead of late.

If this is what you have to go through just to buy one damn dvd of tv series then fuck it. Way to ruin one perfect Saturday. :mad:

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
GC needs to update their freaking used site,everything I`ve inquiered about has already been sold, some stuff for a while...

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
Because i have no patience anymore. I just get pissed off and annoyed when i try to do anything. Practicing guutar makes me angry as i cant find a tone that i like. And i just find myself telling people to shut up because everything they say just pisses me off..
And im also bored as fuck.

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
My girlfriend's friend died last night, and I'm mad because she wants to parade around tomorrow at the mall in honor of her by wearing drug related clothing and mushroom necklaces. I'm mad because that's fucking disrespectful and she shouldn't remember her that way. I don't think people want to remember a 17 year old girl who died in a car crash, to be recognized as a drug user. I didn't know the girl, but come on, really? :wallbash:

Sorry for the rant, had to get it off my chest.

This post is a few days old but that is fucking bullshit.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to see the band I have been the most excited to see for at least the last 6 years live tomorrow. Killswitch fucking Engage. Am I excited? Well, I should be jumping through the roof right now but I'm not because I have some damn funeral this weekend what makes me kinda depressed. I think the whole funeral thing is outdated and lame. I'd rather remember the person who died as I knew him than having the last memory of him lying in some casket. Some people may like funerals and it might be respectful towards the dead person but not everybody want take part in those kind of events.

')