Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm pissed because every time there's a bombing or shooting, some assclown wants to be "edgy" and post really dark shit. They can't even wait a few days to let people grieve, they just have to prove time and time again (and with the greatest expediency) that they are assholes. I'm all for freedom of speech and opinions, but if you feel you have to be "that guy", then I will exercise my right to tell you to fuck all the way off. :rant:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Someone ripped a major fart at KsE gig and it stuck on me even as I took a shower. :ugh:

muffinbutton

knows the muffin man
Reaction score
Was planning on asking a girl out at a show on friday, just found out she might not be able to go.

texshred777

Reaction score
Divorce finalized Dec17, two weeks shy of year end. Unfortunately, my withholdings all year were based on married with a kid. So, I owe the gov't 1500 00. Ex wife said she'd split her refund to help me cover that and nope..all spent.

Decapitated666

Black Metal
Reaction score
It's impossible to find a drummer who is at the age of 17 near the town of Summit, NJ who can play Progressive Death Metal and isn't a raging cockmonger.

texshred777

Reaction score
Kev, I consider you a legit friend. Let me say I agree with Jess about easing up on worrying about dating. I'm not saying to give up on it or short yourself from possible experiences, just don't worry about it.

I don't consider you a loser or a burden in any way. I enjoy speaking with you.

Lastly, there was something else..

:sharpie:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm really tired of people starting shit with me in public because of who I am and how I look. It's one thing to have the million and one stares and snickers, but to actively interrupt me while I'm typing a term paper just to put me down about who I am.... Gah!!!! :scream::scream::scream:

Never have I ever wanted to strangle another human being as much as I did today...

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I'm really tired of people starting shit with me in public because of who I am and how I look. It's one thing to have the million and one stares and snickers, but to actively interrupt me while I'm typing a term paper just to put me down about who I am.... Gah!!!! :scream::scream::scream:

Never have I ever wanted to strangle another human being as much as I did today...

:hug:

I am mad because of Yoga. Fuck yoga. Fuck yoga and it's mystical bullshit. Fuck yoga and it's ineffective workout process. Fuck yoga and it's brain washing women. Fuck Yoga.

Reaction score
I hate that you can get neg'd for the same comment for eternity

Lol @ yoga . Fuck yea i do yoga insturctors whats wrong with yoga youre supposed to be drenched in sweat at the end of a good workout
vzTB9rU.gif

I see nothing to hate there^ call me crazy:lol:

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
Im mad at this picture as a veteran!

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t426/jarmcd/66878_356055331179713_1910496045_n_zps6992eb88.jpg
heres my FB rant on it, cause so many boot assholes wanna post this shit.

Getting a little tired of seeing this. The people in Boston did not sign up for combat, they signed up for a marathon. We signed up to do a job with an inherit danger. All of us that have seen Iraq or Afghanistan are conditioned and better prepared for events like this. And when one of us is hit we all hurt, and band together around each other to get through it. There is no sentiment or condolence from someone that's never been there that can match that of your brothers. Remember that even if America forgot us, we never forgot America. The events this week are truly tragic, just like the loss of every brother/sister in arms we've lost the last 11 years.

I wanna know what the fuck ever happened to the silent dignity of combat?

EDIT: Apparently the pic was to harsh, wanna see gore watch the news.

Genome

Reaction score
Yeah, you could have linked that picture.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I wanna know what the fuck ever happened to the silent dignity of combat?

There's your problem. Nobody forces you to join the army and go to the Middle East. People know that there is death in war, but a bomb going off in middle of a(n American) city is a different story. Just my :2cc:

I'm mad because I have headache.

')