Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
There's your problem. Nobody forces you to join the army and go to the Middle East. People know that there is death in war, but a bomb going off in middle of a(n American) city is a different story. Just my :2cc:

I'm mad because I have headache.

You obviously didn't read my rant.

EDIT: Yes they did loxodrome

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
Took my old beater Jackson DXMG to a shop to have the frets leveled, one of the only things I don't do myself. Got charged $130. Thought it was high, but that included a setup and intonation adjustment, etc... so whatever, it's the only shop in town and I had no other options.

Came to pick it up today, and it wasn't done yet. Also, the "guitar tech" put it in the wrong fucking tuning. It says C standard tuning on the damn receipt I got, it was in drop C. Also, he put 5 springs in the back, totally unnecessary, I had it balanced in the same tuning with the same string gauge (12s) with 3 springs in a /|\ pattern.

I should just open a fucking guitar store. I don't know everything, but at least I know what C fucking standard tuning is.

I told him how to fix his fuck ups and that I would come pick it up tomorrow. Ready or not, I'll take it home. I'll likely have to redo everything myself.

The frets looked shiny, hopefully that means they at least leveled them...

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
^Don't pay for that man. I had to show a local store how to set a floyd its amazing the shit they don't know

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
^Don't pay for that man. I had to show a local store how to set a floyd its amazing the shit they don't know

If it wasn't for the fret leveling, I wouldn't have taken it anywhere... unfortunately I don't have the tools. I've become almost totally self-sufficient for setup and repair work because I have only found one person who knows wtf they're doing other than myself and he's no longer doing repair work. If it isn't perfect tomorrow I will become a fire breathing bastard of a customer and tell them where they can shove it.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with my internet connection. Browsing and playing works fine but Youtube videos take forever to download even on 360p and even Spotify lags. Time to reset the modem. :squint:

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Not so much mad as I am just frustrated about it, but after being extremely motivated the past couple days (doing lots of cleaning, being productive), I was gonna start my makeshift exercise routine today, but the weather denied me that opportunity. :squint:

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
^ Yeah the weather around here has been sucking hard.

And not in a good way....

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Not so much mad as I am just frustrated about it, but after being extremely motivated the past couple days (doing lots of cleaning, being productive), I was gonna start my makeshift exercise routine today, but the weather denied me that opportunity. :squint:

We're on for T-storms today, looks like. It had been so nice, too.

On the other hand, it'll help turn my car back to silver from the pollen-green it is...

That_One_Person

Gotta link for that?
Reaction score
Friend #1 announced to another (#2) that the reason she wasn't contacting anyone for 8 days was because she (#1) tried to kill herself. The friend she told (#2) is freaking out and super sad right now. I'm just pissed because the girl who she told (#2) is going through a tough time already.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
^ Yeah the weather around here has been sucking hard.

And not in a good way....

We're on for T-storms today, looks like. It had been so nice, too.

On the other hand, it'll help turn my car back to silver from the pollen-green it is...

It's been heavy t-storms the past couple days for us too. I like it when it rains, (granted I hope for the sake of everyone subjected to the heavy flooding it doesn't for a little while). The issue today was it just all of a sudden dropped to 35 degrees from like 65 and there's a little snowfall as a result. :lol: Luckily it's not sticking.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure I got ticketed without being pulled over or had any sort of warning today while on my way to work. May have to call up the bank tomorrow and see what this nice $110 donation to the Commonwealth is all about :rolleyes:

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Because I've had this flight home booked for two months but wasn't able to get checked in last night, and when I get here its oversold and because I didn't already have a said I got bumped off it. Best option is getting a ride to Richmond to fly later...

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Because I've had this flight home booked for two months but wasn't able to get checked in last night, and when I get here its oversold and because I didn't already have a said I got bumped off it. Best option is getting a ride to Richmond to fly later...

Re routed Richmond -> Philly -> San Francisco. Now sitting on the tarmac in Philly because SFO has a runway closure, with an estimated delay time of 45 minutes...

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Pretty sure I got ticketed without being pulled over or had any sort of warning today while on my way to work. May have to call up the bank tomorrow and see what this nice $110 donation to the Commonwealth is all about :rolleyes:

Cameras?

jeleopard

Reaction score
I traded an Ibanez SR885 with a 2TEK bridge to some guy for a Schecter Stiletto Elite a little while back, and now I want my Ibanez back and he won't give it to me :wallbash:

I'm about to cry :(

Ugh. Now he says he'll sell it back to me. Like what the hell. He even said he really likes the neck on the Schecter :(

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score

This asshole right here. If I ever see him driving around here again, I will ruthlessly drive over him. :mad:

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
I'm mad because I sold my fernandes resona and local postal service lost the fucking package. It was supposed to be paid by the receiver when getting it, but now I'm quite frankly shit out of luck and short hundreds of euros. Thanks, Itella.

')