Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Well I'm not really mad so much as inconvenienced by my own damn clumsiness...

I managed to cut the hell out of my thumb on my left hand last night making snacks... Then while I was asleep I jammed the ever living hell outa my pinky on my right hand... I can't type, fap or play instruments [properly]... :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I'm not really mad so much as inconvenienced by my own damn clumsiness...

I managed to cut the hell out of my thumb on my left hand last night making snacks... Then while I was asleep I jammed the ever living hell outa my pinky on my right hand... I can't type, fap or play instruments [properly]... :(
You could always fap like a gentleman with your pinky sticking straight out. :lol:
It does suck ass when you have a cut on your fingers or hand that affects your playing. Can't do anything for a few days until it heals up. No es bueno. :noplease:

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Played a pretty awesome house show/party on Friday. Guy we know took pictures. They went up on Facebook:
26 pictures, half are our lead/singer, some of those have the sax player, about four of the sax player's hands, like four of the bassist.

One fucking picture of my hands and one with my face in the background. the fuck?

Like, I'm not super vain or anything, but it's our last goddamn show and we played our hearts out and ONE SINGLE PICTURE would have been you know. nice and stuff.

piggins411

Reaction score
Studying super late into super late into the night. Nothing like a healthy dose of thermodynamics and calc 3 to keep you awake

morrowcosom

Reaction score
^
I had to pull an all-nighter myself (I did not go to bed) to get an unexpectedly big computer project finished.

Man, do I feel like shit. I feel hot and sick and my stomach hurts like hell.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Played a pretty awesome house show/party on Friday. Guy we know took pictures. They went up on Facebook:
26 pictures, half are our lead/singer, some of those have the sax player, about four of the sax player's hands, like four of the bassist.

One fucking picture of my hands and one with my face in the background. the fuck?

Like, I'm not super vain or anything, but it's our last goddamn show and we played our hearts out and ONE SINGLE PICTURE would have been you know. nice and stuff.

Was it a professional photographer? Did you move around at all? I know that photographers can be more drawn to movement than the guy just standing there looking down at his fretboard.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Was it a professional photographer? Did you move around at all? I know that photographers can be more drawn to movement than the guy just standing there looking down at his fretboard.

Not paid for being there pro, we're way too small for that lol, but I know he's worked professionally. Not at concerts though I don't think. Was definitely moving around... I've talked to him, apparently it was mostly a horrible horrible lighting thing. but:

some came out okay in a similar spot, I think there should have been more to work with;
having done similar stuff myself I'm pretty sure he could have pushed the camera more.

Mostly just really disappointed.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Call centre staff are complaining about their fingers hurting from dialing phones all day.

That has now translated to me having to figure out a cheap softphone solution that will work with our SIP trunk/GSM gateway convoluted telephony network.

I fucking hate the call centre, just fucking die and quit complaining. I can guarantee that they'll bitch about whatever solution I manage to come up with, none of them are even remotely technologically literate and they'll piss and moan about not being consulted when they have absolutely nothing to contribute to the process other than negativity and time-wasting ruminations on how things should be done with no idea whatsoever on what infrastructure we already have in place.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Call centre staff are complaining about their fingers hurting from dialing phones all day.

That has now translated to me having to figure out a cheap softphone solution that will work with our SIP trunk/GSM gateway convoluted telephony network.

I fucking hate the call centre, just fucking die and quit complaining.

Isn't "Harden the fuck up" the mandatory response in situations like those?

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Isn't "Harden the fuck up" the mandatory response in situations like those?

It would be if we were dealing with reasonable human beings. What we have are a bunch of old bitches who would cease to function if they stopped whining and complaining for even a second.

I swear to god it's like they want this place to go belly up and be out of a job.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Finally went to school to record our music diploma songs but we only could record one guitar at a time so in the end I didn't get to record anything and now my ears ring more than after the KsE concert as the drummer played as loud as he could and I didn't have ear plugs. :squint:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
My car insurance just sent me a cancellation notice because apparently I didn't pay a bill they didn't send me. That is lovely.

I also have to pull an extra $900 out of my ass now. Also lovely.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Bought a router bit back in October and I can't for the life of me find it now. Grumble grumble.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
You could always fap like a gentleman with your pinky sticking straight out. :lol:

Somehow I'm just stuck on the phrase "fap like a gentleman..." :rofl:

Bought a router bit back in October and I can't for the life of me find it now. Grumble grumble.

That's always the way... Until you cave and buy another one... Then it'll somehow have been sitting on your coffee table the whole goddamn time. This happens to me all the time with pretty much any tool I own. Organization... Gotta get me some of that. :wallbash:

')