Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Pissed at the fact that I cannot relate to people my own age...only people older than me...

Oh that's always been the case for me. It only makes me mad when it comes to dating... Because although I can relate to the women that are older than me better, I feel like they also aren't going to put up with certain things about me that are very much age appropriate for my age range... I figure I can just wait another 5 - 6 years and see if I feel more my age... :rofl:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
That's always the way... Until you cave and buy another one... Then it'll somehow have been sitting on your coffee table the whole goddamn time. This happens to me all the time with pretty much any tool I own. Organization... Gotta get me some of that. :wallbash:
The thing that kills me is that I am very organized! It should be either in my room in a drawer where I have all the rest of the guitar parts/tools, or in the garage in a small drawer where I keep the other router bits. I may go check in the garage again and see if it's buried underneath stuff. The place looks like a tornado walked through though, since my dad is considerably less organized than I am and does not put things back where he found them very often. *More grumbles*

Edit: Yup, right under my nose. :lol:

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Shortcircuit sampler never works when I need it to, even though I do the same stuff and set it up the same way on both the times that it does decide to work and the times it doesn't. I don't have money yet for ezdrummer, but I've gotten a collection of samples which sound good and all I need is a multi-sampler that works when I need it to. It'd also be redundant and pedantic to start yet another new thread in the recording section about my issues with the plugin. Its lack of functioning is the most creatively de-motivational thing of all time. And right when I was all excited and getting ready to record a test for a new guitar tone...

/endrant. :wallbash:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Once again tried to use impulses when recording but I always get some unexplainable distortion when using them. Goodbye, good guitar sounds. :(

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Are you fucking kiding me? I put Spotify in offline mode, then I try to put it back online which fails so I uninstall and reinstall it. I lose all of my 20-30 custom playlists and the local files and I STILL CAN'T GET ONLINE! Is this how you treat a loyal customer who actually pays money for the product. I just renewed the subscription yesterday. :mad:

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Are you fucking kiding me? I put Spotify in offline mode, then I try to put it back online which fails so I uninstall and reinstall it. I lose all of my 20-30 custom playlists and the local files and I STILL CAN'T GET ONLINE! Is this how you treat a loyal customer who actually pays money for the product. I just renewed the subscription yesterday. :mad:

Spotify Status

It's not that they don't specifically have it out for you... They are having technical difficulties.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Spotify Status

It's not that they don't specifically have it out for you... They are having technical difficulties.

Yeah, I checked the Spotify forums and it seems I'm not definitely the only one having these problems which is kinda relieving but I'm still going to start a fucking riot if my playlists are gone. :scream:

Don Vito

Reaction score
I'm so socially awkward it hurts.

I need some big rims and some ho's. Increase my status a lil'.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Because my best friend is having a rough time lately and I have no idea how to help him outside of just being a good friend and trying to cheer him up, which feels like such a half measure. I just wish I could do something more tangible like get him a job that doesn't make him hate life or sort out his debts so he and I can get a nice place together and hang out every day.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Just seems like everyone around me has more sand in their vag than normal. I barely even say anything and people snap or just start being a dick in general. That and people who would talk to me often just stop talking to me entirely. It's kinda fucked actually.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Cubase is one big mystery. I change the ASIO driver when I'm not using my synth and when I change back everything sounds horrible and Cubase doesn't detect my guitar anymore. Now I have to start all over again and record all the guitar parts in one sitting. :wallbash:

Edit: Now I'm mixing. Anyone else want to do it for me? For free... :squint:

')