Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
Because there's a jacket I want REALLY BADLY. But it's $300...

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
My teacher said that my music diploma (the text part) is way too short and I didn't progress at all making the recording today. :wallbash:

Don Vito

Reaction score
My dismal guitar needs work done on it to make it semi-playable, but I don't have any spare money. Zip-nada.

FML

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Just seems like everyone around me has more sand in their vag than normal. I barely even say anything and people snap or just start being a dick in general. That and people who would talk to me often just stop talking to me entirely. It's kinda fucked actually.

Fuck the haters... :nlb:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Cubase is one big mystery. I change the ASIO driver when I'm not using my synth and when I change back everything sounds horrible and Cubase doesn't detect my guitar anymore. Now I have to start all over again and record all the guitar parts in one sitting. :wallbash:

Edit: Now I'm mixing. Anyone else want to do it for me? For free... :squint:

Take a break!!! I spent 11 hours between yesterday and today composing the drums for a song and I'm only halfway through the song... AND it isn't mixed yet... :squint:

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
UPS decided to show up with my new (to me, obviously) Mesa Boogie Quad preamp right as I was walking out the door to go to work.

To make matters worse, I won't be able to play with it until tomorrow :mad:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Take a break!!! I spent 11 hours between yesterday and today composing the drums for a song and I'm only halfway through the song... AND it isn't mixed yet... :squint:

I took a break yesterday by not doing anything at all the whole day. And the deadline is tomorrow (or today, I'm not even sure).

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
every video on youtube has the same 30 sec ad about Erectile Disfunction...

Most of my youtube ads are about music production plug-ins, the ads usually are close to your search history. I get a lot of car ads as well, being an avid fan of the automobile.

So I'm sorry to hear :(

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Just got ass raped with a spiked metal bat by one of my finals. Worst I've ever done on an exam in my whole life. 10% holy fuck

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
USPS somehow managed to ship the guitar to Russia instead of where I am (Greece), so I have to sort it out somehow and get the guitar shipped to me. I have contacted the seller, who is also a member here, waiting for his response to see whats up.

Fucking hell, is there any chance I got fucked up completely and the guitar might be lost? Or never get it?? God damn, I am freaking enraged!!! How the hell, can you mess up a destination? Argh!

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I took a break yesterday by not doing anything at all the whole day. And the deadline is tomorrow (or today, I'm not even sure).

Well that's a horse of a different color... :lol:

I'm kinda peeved that I'm finally getting the hang of recording/arranging and getting some good ass advice on here... And I'm stuck behind my desk at work doing NOTHING bc most of my work for the week is done... :(

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
USPS somehow managed to ship the guitar to Russia instead of where I am (Greece), so I have to sort it out somehow and get the guitar shipped to me. I have contacted the seller, who is also a member here, waiting for his response to see whats up.

Fucking hell, is there any chance I got fucked up completely and the guitar might be lost? Or never get it?? God damn, I am freaking enraged!!! How the hell, can you mess up a destination? Argh!

More like how the shit do you confuse Russia for Greece? :noplease:.

OT: I've not listened to Catch 33 before today. I'm rather displeased with myself. That and my insurance went up for seemingly no reason, and I'm out of meds. :wallbash:

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
I am mad right now because Jeff Hanneman.

')