Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Finland just took their first loss in ice hockey world championship tournament. :noplease:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pav

???
Reaction score
It's been less than a full week since final exams for spring semester ended...and I'm already being notified that my summer registration is on the verge of being cancelled. :scratch: Apparently I was expected to procure thousands of dollars while simultaneously dealing with finals. I filed my FAFSA as soon as I could yet the financial aid office hasn't finished processing everything yet, what the hell was I supposed to do? :(

AxeHappy

Reaction score
My car wouldn't shift out of park when I went to go to work this afternoon. Cab would have taken too long to get here and than to work. Missed shift and car repairs.

Fortunately it looks like it's either the BOO switch or the MFS both of which I should be able to fix tonight, but I didn't need to miss that shift and have to buy fucking car parts.

Edit:
It's the BOO. Wires frayed. I think I may be able to fix it with just a pair of wire strippers. I've never needed wire strippers to cut the shielding of cables before...new experience.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
End of semester's killing me right now. Feel like hell, but gotta finish up this work. Luckily it's easy sailing after tomorrow, after my classes though I have a job interview so hopefully I can survive. :lol:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
My car wouldn't shift out of park when I went to go to work this afternoon. Cab would have taken too long to get here and than to work. Missed shift and car repairs.

Fortunately it looks like it's either the BOO switch or the MFS both of which I should be able to fix tonight, but I didn't need to miss that shift and have to buy fucking car parts.

Edit:
It's the BOO. Wires frayed. I think I may be able to fix it with just a pair of wire strippers. I've never needed wire strippers to cut the shielding of cables before...new experience.

Lemme know how that turns out for you. My tbird had this exact same problem. I had my nephew in law cut a wire in the shifter, which freed things up but now the car's electrical is dead.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
A day off and I'm bored as hell. Just came back from 20km cycling trip and I just want to go back because there is nothing to do. Even all the shops are closed.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I shaved my beard and I'm already regretting it. I also regret getting a haircut last month.

I just look better with hair :shrug::lol:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I shaved my beard and I'm already regretting it. I also regret getting a haircut last month.

I just look better with hair :shrug::lol:

Send those beard hairs here and I will glue them on my face. :noplease: Can't wait to get a summercut, though. My hair is not even long right now but my head still sweats a lot.

On the other news, I just heard today that I will not get a graduation party as I have two cousins also graduating this spring so there would be no-one coming. Pretty much the only thing that made me go to high school was to have the party and have all the relatives come give me money. :mad:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Lemme know how that turns out for you. My tbird had this exact same problem. I had my nephew in law cut a wire in the shifter, which freed things up but now the car's electrical is dead.

It's the BOO for sure, but I can't get the leftover wire out of the switch so I am paying Ford to do it for me. Bullocks. Considering the job is pretty much already done.

I can't imagine why your car's electrical would be dead from a wire in the shifter. Could be the Multifunction Switch (MFS) maybe?

Easier why to solve the issue is to turn your key to the 'on' position, shift into neutral (you can do it in the on position) and than throw the ignition. Or you could just disable the interlock. But I don't have the right sized punch for my Crown Vic.

Although if your BOO is dead you won't have any brake lights.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
It's the BOO for sure, but I can't get the leftover wire out of the switch so I am paying Ford to do it for me. Bullocks. Considering the job is pretty much already done.

I can't imagine why your car's electrical would be dead from a wire in the shifter. Could be the Multifunction Switch (MFS) maybe?

Easier why to solve the issue is to turn your key to the 'on' position, shift into neutral (you can do it in the on position) and than throw the ignition. Or you could just disable the interlock. But I don't have the right sized punch for my Crown Vic.

Although if your BOO is dead you won't have any brake lights.

That's exactly what's wrong. No brakelights, trunk release switch won't open, and nothing happens at all when I start the ignition. Not even the faintest click. The wire my nephew in law cut was the one connected to the brake pedal; which you would normally have to depress in order to shift. In my case, goddamn thing wouldn't even shift to neutral. No amount of force could get that button the shifter to depress. I replaced the brakelight safety switch and it still didn't work. I'm guessing it's the neutral safety switch, but I don't have the $50 to replace it right now. I'm going to try and see if I can sell a few things on craigslist to make a few bucks to fix this up.

More on topic:
I'm mad as hell because I haven't had a running car in like 3 weeks. This makes me a very sad panda. :(

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
One short trip to the convenience store with my brand new shoes and my heel feel like they would have grinded against cheese graters the whole time. Seriously, these are the second Vans shoes I now have owned which have had the same problem. Last summer I had fake ones which were the most comfortable shoes I have ever had so I don't get it why the real ones have to be so painful to wear then.

Murmel

Reaction score
^
This is why you try shoes before buying them.

I'm sadfaced because I'm home again from my trip to Stockholm. Back to everyday stress.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
^
This is why you try shoes before buying them.

I'm sadfaced because I'm home again from my trip to Stockholm. Back to everyday stress.

Well, I did try them of course but I don't get it why they always turn out to be bad in actual use. :nuts:

Zedism

Reaction score
I'm hungover and I have no idea what the fuck I want anymore, everything is a fucking chore except my guitar and I'm going nowhere, stagnating away.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Watching Nancy Grace's face on my TV. I hate looking at her. Her face sucks.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Mondays.. I had 5 days to come up with a song from 90´s to take to the music class but I can't come up with anything (as we have to be able to play it).

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Terrible relationship stuff. Stupid bf and stupid broken promises. Maybe one day I'll actually meet someone that isn't such a horrible flake.

')