Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Want to try to thin out my herd of guitars and buy an E-II Arrow with the money when they hit the streets.

Forgot how much of a hit one takes selling into the second hand market.

Also sick of not being able to save any money due to bills and shit. Every fortnight I scrape by on a threshold of about $40, and I don't even have a social life to account for being so skint all the time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
The one day I get up early all month to catch the early bus and there's an accident in HOV. So many accidents here constantly and its always a goddamn show stopper. And they seem to think I don't like coming into the office bc I'm unhappy w the work I do? Is it possible that maybe I'm tired of waking up at 4AM to get to my job that's 20 mi away by 7:30? Fuck I hate this place

wookie606

Telecaster Fetish
Reaction score
Guy building my guitar has not contacted me for over 2 months and will not respond to anything.
I have sent him a letter as that's the only way i could be sure he would receive it (Sent it with a signed for service) and he has received it.

Still no contact.
So over the deadline its silly.
:(

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
My parents drive me batshit crazy some days...

I am the ONLY person in my immediate family that even attempts to look at things if they don't function in the manner expected. Otherwise it's just broken until I come fix the shit. I was JUST at my parents' house yesterday. Now today the internet "doesn't work."

There are only a handful of things it could be realistically. My mom is unemployed currently and using the computer to look for a job. We tried TWO things over the phone and she just gave up right there as if it was her brain power going toward solving the problem. If she quits that easy maybe that's why the job hunt isn't going so well... Harsh I know, but I feel like it's true.

Why the fuck does not getting something INSTANTLY shut so many ppl down? That shit makes my fucking teeth grind...

So now I'm pretty sure in addition to my long ass commute home I now have to drive all the way over to their house to reset a goddamn router... :wallbash:

Just a side note...

I have NO clue how the fuck refrigerators work. When I bought my house, my fridge mysteriously stopped working...

What I did:

1. Open freezer at which point I noticed the little fan in the back wasn't going.
2. Look for the model name of my freezer and look it up on my phone to tell me how to take apart the fan...
3. Take apart fan
4. Poke at fan with my finger...
5. Fan began to move...

Now... Clearly I didn't take the most educated approach to fixing it, but just having the intestinal fortitude to try although I might end up in the same boat I'm already in was apparently all it fucking took...

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
^ You're an engineer, with an engineer's brain. I would have been afraid I'd break the refrigerator if I tried, but ultimately, I would have tried something, so all my frozen food wouldn't melt.

I'm rather annoyed right now because it's 7*C and it's MAY!!!
I'm also annoyed because I have a neighbour who doesn't understand the purpose of a trash bin. There is a trash bin right beside her door, but she puts garbage bags BESIDE the bin, and animals inevitably tear the bag open to get at the garbage, and it gets all strewn over the driveway. I'm too chicken to actually knock on her door and say "Would you PLEASE use the trash bin? That's what it's there for!" So, I've been putting HER garbage into HER garbage bin for the past two weeks. I could tell the landlord, but I'm hoping this dumb bitch will eventually figure it out.

pink freud

Reaction score
So I go to do my first load of laundry at my new place, and the fucking washer won't start. Can't even see if it's plugged in because it's one of those stacked units and there is like 3 inches of space on the sides.

Ugh.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Actually got shit on by a bird today. My luck.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I was super nervous for the job interview and totally blew the circle check on the truck.

Ugh...how many times are you going to get an interview for a job, that you actually *want*, that will over double the salary of the 2 shitty part-time jobs you're working at now.

Also mean I am going to have to go through with selling the JEM.

Such a stupid fucking mistake. So upset right now.

Pat_tct

Reaction score
mad right now cause my ibanez premium rg827qmz startet having a neck problem.
the pocket seems to be not very well made and the neck tilted slightly so that the space between the high e and border of the fretboard is way to small to play in upper register.
the low b string has now a way bigger distance to the border of the fretboard.
hard to explain. i hope you know what i mean.

i hope they still return it over the 2-year-warranty cause this is 100% a flaw in the built/neckpocket

Captain Butterscotch

Reaction score
My sister's cancer has gotten to the point where the doctor doesn't think that her heart can take her treatment anymore. Also, they think they've found something else in her stomach/uterus that is probably more cancer. This is the most hopeless feeling I've ever had and I can't handle this shit very well.

DanakinSkywalker

Reaction score
My sister's cancer has gotten to the point where the doctor doesn't think that her heart can take her treatment anymore. Also, they think they've found something else in her stomach/uterus that is probably more cancer. This is the most hopeless feeling I've ever had and I can't handle this shit very well.

So shitty. Hang in there man, I don't pray but I will be wishing the best for you and her!

pink freud

Reaction score

Damn dude. There's still hope though. A family friend just came out of a coma (cancer-induced) but is back on treatments and is predicted to have some more years in him. Strange things happens. Hopefully good strange things.

Latest posts

')